How to fix car door dings?

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
How to fix car door dings? I don't know how I got these. I always carefully open the door and I don't believe I touched anything with my door.

Honda Civic 10th gen How to fix car door dings? 2017-02-27 16.54.37
Sponsored

Last edited:

LeSpp1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EL
Country flag
In this case, touch-up paint will do the trick. After that put some 3M door protective vinyl on and you are safe. You can do it yourself in less than 1 hour.

OP
OP

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
In this case, touch-up paint will do the trick. After that put some 3M door protective vinyl on and you are safe. You can do it yourself in less than 1 hour.
Thanks for your reply LeSpp! Where can I buy the right touch up paint for my car color?

LeSpp1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EL
Country flag
I'm not really familiar with the US, but maybe they have small touch-up paint bottles available at the dealers? Here in Thailand, I got a small bottle with the car as we get a lot of this kind of damage.

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Thanks for your reply LeSpp! Where can I buy the right touch up paint for my car color?

Go to the dealer, give them your VIN and they will find the color that matches your car. One thing I would advise though, is to call them in advance before you go...ask for the parts department. I had to call a few different dealers b/c they did not have my color in stock. It's fairly easy to do. I put about 4 coats on mine over a week, but it went down to the base.
Sponsored