BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I had never seen an Si coupe on the road.

People look at my car like it's some sort of future car. It's weird. It's just a Civic.
they look at your car because you have a nice car
Sponsored

OP
OP

clint3900

First Name
clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Probably cause like mine was made in Canada .it's been a month and I haven't seen another one

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
I’ve seen more type r’s and si sedans than I have coupes.

Colbs469

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
I've seen more Type r's than I have coupes or sedans total. Maybe since the Type Rs are way harder to miss but I definitely don't see too many Si's on the road at all

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
in my area, it is harder to find a 4 door and just too many 2 door Si's :D

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In Southern California, I have yet to see a 10th Gen Si on the road. I've seen them at car shows though and all of them were sedans. I have not seen a single Si Coupe in the 3 years these things have been out. I get the feeling that I'm not the only person who's noticed this as I've seen other Civic owners break their necks looking at my car. My dealership had ONE in stock and it happened to be the color I wanted. I was the 1st and only person to test drive it as it had 7 miles on it. The salesman said everyone wants the sedan.

Also, I've seen more Type-R's on the road (8 or so) than Si Coupes (ZERO).

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
They must have all been sold in wisconsin....lots of them. Though they are primarily 4 doors. I have seen a bunch of coupes as well

Turtle3000

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe , 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 SE
Country flag
I feel like I do not see them as often as the sedans, but the dealer where I got mine, here in Los Angeles currently has 4 Sedans and 25 Coupes. When I got mine last week they were reading 28, so they do seem to be selling. Although, I will say, after buying my Si Coupe, I feel like I see them more often now. I think it looks miles better than the sedan, but looks are subjective!

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
They're not rare at all. Certainly not in my area anyway. Every Honda dealership in my area has a few for sale. I wanted the coupe but... I have a dog who loves to put his head out the window. I couldn't take that away from him lol. When I bought mine, there were 5 sedans for sale in a 40 mile radius. 2 of which were 2017s. I don't remember the exact number but there was at least 10 couples for sale

DrToothache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ive honestly come across way more coupes then sedans available at dealers.
They're not rare at all. Certainly not in my area anyway. Every Honda dealership in my area has a few for sale. I wanted the coupe but... I have a dog who loves to put his head out the window. I couldn't take that away from him lol. When I bought mine, there were 5 sedans for sale in a 40 mile radius. 2 of which were 2017s. I don't remember the exact number but there was at least 10 couples for sale
I might be mistaken, but wouldn't the fact that there are more coupes on the dealer's lot than sedans mean that the sedans are selling faster than the coupes? Unless you caught the dealership at the beginning of their stocking day, then it would mean that Honda supplied them with more coupes than sedans, anticipating more coupe sales.

I guess it depends on which way you look at it.

Maxum

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
They're about to get a hell of a lot rarer! No new Si coupes for 2021 model year apparently.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
I have a blue 2019 sedan si. I pulled up behind a woman with a coupe three days ago also blue.

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They're about to get a hell of a lot rarer! No new Si coupes for 2021 model year apparently.
I read yesterday no SI at all for 2021
Sponsored