How often do you see civics with the same color as yours?

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
But no one wants 2 door cars anymore. I don't think Honda would make much money adding another 2 door model to their lineup.
Sponsored

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 WOP on the way to work this morning. 3 on the way home. Mine looks better than the ones I see......

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
But they wouldn't make money doing it lol the civic is already unique with the hatchback and type R. Plus, the Civic is one of few models to offer a coupe variant. What other car offers so many variants at this price point? You want a regular, dependable car you get the sedan. You want to have something more aggressive you get the Si. If you don't care about space, then you get the coupe. If you want more space you get the hatchback. If you wanna go all out and get the best driving experience, you get the Type R. Where would a 2 door hatchback fit?

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not as many times as I want to see PMM on the road. Majority colors in my area are white, blue, and silver.

Honda Civic 10th gen How often do you see civics with the same color as yours? PSX_20190806_120523-01

Bullet_127

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had mine for 3 weeks now, the ONLY place I've seen Civics the same color is online and I see no less then 1 other 10th gen everyday of the week. Here is mine for reference, still kinda new don't know the specific blue this blue is called.

20190818_170859.jpg
Exactly my experience, although I've only had mine for a week...still haven't seen an Aegean Blue, only gray and white.

Vampyrplanck

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I custom wrapped it myself, so not very often. Plus down here in Texas Civics aren't as common as I would like. Everyone wants "American Muscle". (I need a new picture, I did a custom chrome delete since, after my next wash I'll update picture!)

Honda Civic 10th gen How often do you see civics with the same color as yours? matte black

Last edited:
OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I custom wrapped it myself, so not very often. Plus down here in Texas Civics aren't as common as I would like. Everyone wants "American Muscle". (I need a new picture, I did a custom chrome delete since, after my next wash I'll update picture!)

matte black.jpg
Looks awesome! The wrap looks fantastic!

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I didn't realize the Veloster was apart of the Civic lineup. The civic already isn't a long car anyways, it's super easy to park. Idk what you're trying to say, you make no sense. My point is, why would Honda bring back a design that nobody wants? The fact that Honda offers a coupe variant already makes them unique. Compare the lineups of other cars at the Civic's price point and tell me which manufacturer offers that many variants at those price points? Also, why would they bring back the 2 Door Hatch when they already have a hatchback in the lineup? What could the 2 door hatch possibly offer over the current hatch? Nothing at all.

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
A 2dr Hatchback anywhere does not make sense. How would a 2dr hatch make sense in a big city? So Honda should just replace the 4dr hatch with the 2dr because it's unique? If you need a smaller car, you can get a Fit, or heck even a smart car. If you need a tiny car to live in a big city, then maybe you need to learn how to drive again. Just because I live in a small town doesn't mean I drive a huge pickup truck or anything. The reason why I got the civic was because it's a small compact car.
Sponsored