How often are you having to reboot and what for??

samuelmei2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX
My LCD display will not turn on at all. EVen when my vehicle is started.

Any help?!
Sponsored

samuelmei2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX
I pressed it and it did nothing. The display was working fine last night; up until this morning when i started her up.

Anekin007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
I cant even reboot it since the display isn't even powered
Try a hard boot by pulling the connection for the battery off for about 30 seconds. Also double check for blown fuse or loose fuse connection. Check the amp fuse and radio fuse. Your case it may just be the radio fuse.

Under hood check for number 19 and 20
Honda Civic 10th gen How often are you having to reboot and what for?? s9dYheQ

Last edited:

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Is that even a '16 Civic OM? Mine doesn't go to page 628? And its fuses and fuse locations look nothing like this.

Anekin007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Is that even a '16 Civic OM? Mine doesn't go to page 628? And its fuses and fuse locations look nothing like this.
Got my pdf mixed up, that was for our pilot. Thanks for catching that I updated with the correct page.

samuelmei2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX
Just started up my car after work and the audio and display is powered up! The only thing is, it showed that black screen with the warning display saying "Power was lost, please hold power button for two second to power up." It rebooted and everything was fine. Still very unusual for this to happen out of nowhere.

ai4px

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Fit, 2016 Civic
We've just gotten a touring version and when I cranked up the car today, the head unit locked up. It only displayed the background and none of the touch screen buttons would work. Even the backup camera would not come up when i put the car in reverse. Got a picture of it to show the dealer if this happens again.

samuelmei2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX
Same here, I'm taking it in on Monday to the dealership for them to look at incase it happenes again in the future

goflyakuite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (MSM/BLK)
Vehicle Showcase
I rebooted one time. I was having problems getting BT Audio streaming to work. It was appearing to play the music but there was no sound. It turned out to by totally my issue. The infotainment unit appears to maintain separate audio/volume levels based on the source and the volume for BT Audio was at Zero.

MangPoldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 Lx with sensing
Newbie question here. How am I supposed to reboot if my power button is not wroking at all. I've been experiencing this for a few times now that out of nowhere the power button on my infotainment wouldn't work. Solutions in the past was to wait atleast overnight and or wait till it resolves itself. But this time didn't have the luck and power button is still not functioning. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord, 2015 Chevy Equinox
Dropped my car off at the dealer tonight after work. The will contact Honda about having to reboot so often. Not sure if anything will be done yet but at least my issues will get reported. Hopefully something in the works.
Sponsored