How much should a 19 si go for OTD? Any good dealerships in California? NorCal & SoCal

Honda nooby

First Name
John Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Buying a 19 si , wanna know wats a decent price or wat should I pay for it ...also any good dealerships in SoCal or NorCal u recommend?
Sponsored

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found that Car Guru gave me the most search results. That might be a start to find dealers in your area.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
TrueCar is another site I'd recommend. I've seen CA people post that they were able to get theirs for 21-22k before TTL fees. Invoice is around $22,500, so I would try to at least aim for that.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Hardin Honda in Orange. I never seen markup on their cars.

pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
Buying a 19 si , wanna know wats a decent price or wat should I pay for it ...also any good dealerships in SoCal or NorCal u recommend?
i work at honda world in downey, usually depends on credit score and down payment. hmu if you want some more info

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Why would a down payment or credit score affect selling price?

bikebit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 White Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
TrueCar is another site I'd recommend. I've seen CA people post that they were able to get theirs for 21-22k before TTL fees. Invoice is around $22,500, so I would try to at least aim for that.
TruCar is definitely worth a try but I've noticed one thing - two of three Honda dealers that I got TruCar price for tried to make me pay of adds they put on all their cars. Almost $2k! Cargo mat, nitrogen, tint, mud flaps, etc. Crazy prices too, as in $299 for a cargo mat, where the Honda one is half that.

Anyway, I politely said that I don't want any of it, so they can take it off. One dealer wouldn't budge, and that was that. The other dropped the topic, and all the adds were included at no additional charge. Be firm, don't be afraid to walk out (I did, got a call the next morning), and use phrases like "Well, thanks for trying" as you start getting up to magically lower the price.
Sponsored