How much is this tuned type R-----Fire exhaust?

whereir

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R fk8
Country flag

Anyone have any idea, that is soooooo coooolll!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: who has the owner's IG? IG below
Sponsored

Last edited:

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
He's just using Hondata's antilag or another bench flash that supports it. It's dangerous on a stock downpipe and when abused heavily like that.

Also the owners IG is right in the video description, Elite_typeR, which funnily enough doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
I believe he already sold his type R and bought another 2020 (elite rangerr) I believe

OP
OP
whereir

whereir

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R fk8
Country flag
He's just using Hondata's antilag or another bench flash that supports it. It's dangerous on a stock downpipe and when abused heavily like that.

Also the owners IG is right in the video description, Elite_typeR, which funnily enough doesn't exist anymore.
elite rangerr maybe the new one

OP
OP
whereir

whereir

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R fk8
Country flag

3:00

this is not a good option? This one in YT also shows fire, I don't really know if its good or not,

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
this is not a good option? This one in YT also shows fire, I don't really know if its good or not,
If you're using it to make loud noises and flames, you will probably blow your engine sooner or later, even if you're built. It's creating explosions outside of the cylinder by heavily retarding ignition.

OP
OP
whereir

whereir

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R fk8
Country flag
If you're using it to make loud noises and flames, you will probably blow your engine sooner or later, even if you're built. It's creating explosions outside of the cylinder by heavily retarding ignition.
Thanks, bro, If the car is driving(like the 2nd video), is there any problem with the fire?

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
I am getting the pop bang and crackle map on Saturday by a well known tuner over here. A few people had it no issues so far but not done as excessively as this and no different to what hyundai, bmw and ford do.

(Bought my ktuner off the sgp in the vid above incidentally)

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
A few people had it no issues so far but not done as excessively as this and no different to what hyundai, bmw and ford do.
Ford/Hyundai/BMW design the car from the factory to make fun crackles and pops during regular driving. 0 effect on longevity of the car as it's a part of the design. Antilag made when tuning a car to its limits is definitely out of the factory design envelope.

You'll get the same sounds yes, but I don't think you can casually pass it off as quoted.

CivilciviC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Ford/Hyundai/BMW design the car from the factory to make fun crackles and pops during regular driving. 0 effect on longevity of the car as it's a part of the design. Antilag made when tuning a car to its limits is definitely out of the factory design envelope.

You'll get the same sounds yes, but I don't think you can casually pass it off as quoted.
Can confirm. Our Veloster N is like heaven to the ears.
Sponsored