How much hp am I gonnna get for my 2019 si from Hondata

KenFlex559

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si 2017
How much how horse power am I gonna get from honadata tuning ,greddy supreme sp catback, injen cold air intake, what is gonna be my full hp? 205hp tooooooooo?
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Bottom line, like jakabony says no one can give you an exact number. Too many factors including the gas you run, whether custom tune, base tune etc...

But, I'll tell you this, the difference between Honda's tune and even a base tune from Hondata or Ktuner is dramatic. It's the one performance mod that will give you the most improvement.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind the dyno that Hondata uses tends to be a bit optimistic even by their own admission.

Like I said in my earlier post, but in a different way...

Who gives a flying fuck about the numbers. Are you a drag racer? Bottom line a tune will transform the way your cars drives. Plain and simple.

vctwhitepearl

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda SI Coupe
Country flag
Keep in mind the dyno that Hondata uses tends to be a bit optimistic even by their own admission.

Like I said in my earlier post, but in a different way...

Who gives a flying fuck about the numbers. Are you a drag racer? Bottom line a tune will transform the way your cars drives. Plain and simple.
Agreed.... Just take it from those of us novices that have experimented a while with our cars, the car is a flying duck with a high end-user ktuner tune! Use with caution.

Last edited:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got a question can any Honda dealer do the tune for you? And will it void any warranty’s? I’ve never had a new car or a car really only trucks so I’m new to this stuff

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There are some Honda dealers that are authorized Hondata dealers but they are few and far between. Those dealers do reflashes but the smarter way to do it is to buy your own KTuner or Hondata unit and flash it yourself. That way, owning the unit you can change tunes or flash back to factory anytime you want.

As far as warranty, having a tune doesn't automatically void your powertrain warranty. But, go to a dealer with an engine issue and tell them you're flashed and your goose is cooked. It's always recommended to flash back to stock for dealer visits.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are some Honda dealers that are authorized Hondata dealers but they are few and far between. Those dealers do reflashes but the smarter way to do it is to buy your own KTuner or Hondata unit and flash it yourself. That way, owning the unit you can change tunes or flash back to factory anytime you want.

As far as warranty, having a tune doesn't automatically void your powertrain warranty. But, go to a dealer with an engine issue and tell them you're flashed and your goose is cooked. It's always recommended to flash back to stock for dealer visits.
Thanks for the info man that helps a ton I’m use to the off-road world so this is all new to me
Sponsored