How much for CVT fluid change? Also, better to DIY?

rbwdriven

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Kia Sedona, 16 F150 super crew, 18 Civic Coupe
Country flag
Are you guys just doing drain and fill what about the filter in the warmer?
Sponsored

Yukiiz

First Name
Yuki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan 16
Country flag
Are you guys just doing drain and fill what about the filter in the warmer?
Change all your filters always you change a fluid, is really easy the change of the filter, you just need to take off the air box and that’s it the warmer will be in front of you the screws I think are 10mm and remember to buy an OEM filter and the 3 O-rings and use Honda tras oil especific for your model and do not forget to use some oil in the o rings for properly sealing

Albro

First Name
Shandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Guy there a place called fcp euro that sells the engine oil and cvt oil that has a life time replacement you buy the first and then order the 2nd one put the use oil in there and ship it back and they will refund you the money less the shipping cost, i used both liquid moly is what they carry with the cost of cvt to be 10-15 a qt. pretty good done this my self

rbwdriven

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Kia Sedona, 16 F150 super crew, 18 Civic Coupe
Country flag
Guy there a place called fcp euro that sells the engine oil and cvt oil that has a life time replacement you buy the first and then order the 2nd one put the use oil in there and ship it back and they will refund you the money less the shipping cost, i used both liquid moly is what they carry with the cost of cvt to be 10-15 a qt. pretty good done this my self
I use fcp euro for my s60 r stuff.
Sponsored