How much did you pay?

przm_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx
I was actually just ih the dealer. Cooper is on vacation but Brad Cooper is his dad. Good Luck!!!
Thank you, I got a OTD price of ~$22,500 (20,470 before taxes and fees). I might take it since it's the best deal I've gotten so far.
Sponsored

KyraMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T
Thank you, I got a OTD price of ~$22,500 (20,470 before taxes and fees). I might take it since it's the best deal I've gotten so far.
Tell them $22k and it's sold. We told them if they took my 07 Beetle at trade in of $3k the deal was done (I was getting trade in anywhere from $1.5-2k). So they will work with you they want to sell their cars.

przm_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx
Tell them $22k and it's sold. We told them if they took my 07 Beetle at trade in of $3k the deal was done (I was getting trade in anywhere from $1.5-2k). So they will work with you they want to sell their cars.
Should I tell them that in person or over the email? I feel like I suck at negotiating over email and I would be much better in person.

KyraMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T
Should I tell them that in person or over the email? I feel like I suck at negotiating over email and I would be much better in person.
If you can and it's convenient, go in. They don't want to let someone walk out the door, especially if you have another offer. You are ready to buy, not just browsing. It's like throwing chum in the ocean, the sharks will come around :)

OP
OP
biggyb87

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
That's a good deal. I got that price and didn't trade any car.

OP
OP
biggyb87

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
So you can park at meters without paying? I'm so freaking jealous, for my next car I'm going there:rofl:
Certain meters in the area. Mostly on
PCH and I forgot which garage in the area.

Justinr1324

Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback LX 6sp MT
Country flag
Was looking at 2016 EX but they had a leftover new 2015 EX on lot and offered me $18.4 with all weather mats plus TTL. Not sure if that's better than 2016 new?
They could go so much lower on that 15. I got that price in June of last year when the car was still brand new. Personally, I think the new interior is a downgrade but the exterior is a lot nicer. They're both good choices, can't go wrong with a civic.

KyraMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T
They could go so much lower on that 15. I got that price in June of last year when the car was still brand new. Personally, I think the new interior is a downgrade but the exterior is a lot nicer. They're both good choices, can't go wrong with a civic.

Horrifically disappointed with the cloth interior. I'm almost afraid to sit in the seats in fear I'll ruin them. I run at the beach 4-5x a week, getting into the car sweaty with cloth interior has me very very worried. I now have towels down over the entire drivers seat and console armrest. I already sprayed with ScotchGuard Auto but still. I guess I can do seats cover but I would be extremely picky about the overall look of covers, nothing cheesy. And the arm rest/console looks like a germ magnet and I can tell it's going to be the first thing to show wear. I'd love to switch out the l console for "leather" but I looked on another thread it omg it looks like something you'd put together from IKEA. I can only imagine what the dealer would charge in labor to swap it out (the part is actually inexpensive). I'm going to wait at least 3 years to trade the car in hopefully then Honda Sensing will have come further and the infotainment system will be better designed. I can wait 3 years, I hope. It doesnt help I'm totally ODC about my car being spotless. This is the first time ever I've had cloth interior.

Justinr1324

Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback LX 6sp MT
Country flag
Horrifically disappointed with the cloth interior. I'm almost afraid to sit in the seats in fear I'll ruin them. I run at the beach 4-5x a week, getting into the car sweaty with cloth interior has me very very worried. I now have towels down over the entire drivers seat and console armrest. I already sprayed with ScotchGuard Auto but still. I guess I can do seats cover but I would be extremely picky about the overall look of covers, nothing cheesy. And the arm rest/console looks like a germ magnet and I can tell it's going to be the first thing to show wear. I'd love to switch out the l console for "leather" but I looked on another thread it omg it looks like something you'd put together from IKEA. I can only imagine what the dealer would charge in labor to swap it out (the part is actually inexpensive). I'm going to wait at least 3 years to trade the car in hopefully then Honda Sensing will have come further and the infotainment system will be better designed. I can wait 3 years, I hope. It doesnt help I'm totally ODC about my car being spotless. This is the first time ever I've had cloth interior.
I understand the sweat concern with the cloth seats, but that is the only thing I would worry about. I've taken pretty great care of my car with cloth seats and it is still in pristine condition after a full year. I run as well and I haven't noticed any issues with sweat. I strongly suggest WeatherTech all season mats(pull the carpets and store them, then put the mats in their place). If you take care of the cloth seats, they will certainly last.