How much did you pay?

calyman24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EXT Sedan Manual
Country flag
I got my 2017 EX-T Manual sedan in pearl white and black cloth interior for 21,500 out the door around Mid January at Carson Honda.

They were flexible with the pricing.
Sponsored

hckirchner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport touring
Hey guys. I'm a noob to this forum and the civic life. I just bought my car on 5/20. I was wondering how much did you guys pay for your civic?
I purchased a 2017 civic sport touring with a true car price quote of $24,??? The
dealer (Culver City Honda) honored the quoted price (I think they quoted me a price for the sport with navigation) Anyway, I got the first one in (Lunar silver sport touring) and they honored the quoted price. I got the car ...out the door for $ 29,646 and they are putting on the splash guards when they make them for that model. I contacted the salesman and mentioned that they gave me a terrific price and he said he could not believe the price I got .Also ,I get 18,000 miles of Honda Care. Thank you Culver City Honda

scottay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch
Looking for a EX Hatch, 2017 or '18 in SoCal. Anybody got a nice low offer sheet I can print out and take to my dealer so they can match?
Thanks!

Hatcher18

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback ST'18
Looking for a EX Hatch, 2017 or '18 in SoCal. Anybody got a nice low offer sheet I can print out and take to my dealer so they can match?
Thanks!
Are you still looking for this?
I bought my 2018 Hatchback Sport Touring today.
$29,300 OTD
Honda of Downtown Los Angeles

scottay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch
Still looking, thanks! So thats $800 over msrp , OTD. Thats a great deal, from what I've seen! Who was your sales guy? Did you bring them a quote from anywhere else?

rwnl2012

HDMI Butt
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Si Coupe, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my '17 WOP Si Coupe from Honda DTLA for $24,000 OTD.
Cash price was about $21,500.

shakeb0x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Tesla Model S, 11 Honda Insight
Paid 40.1k OTD for the CTR

TranP21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle, I am an Internet Sales Consultant for a Honda dealership. We are a volume dealer so if you have any questions or want a price quote, please let me know. Here to help the best I can for fellow X owners.

bay_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle, I am an Internet Sales Consultant for a Honda dealership. We are a volume dealer so if you have any questions or want a price quote, please let me know. Here to help the best I can for fellow X owners.
I'm in the market for a civic hatchback sport sometime in october and november? How much would I be looking to pay? I reside in the bay area. Will dealerships be more willing to negotiate prices down to get rid of 2018 stock for the upcoming 2019 stock?

sneakmefood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3
I'm interested in finding out more. PM sent.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
man I think going rate is still $5k ADM in the bay area. I was at Serramonte Honda yesterday and saw an RR CTR asking $8k over.

Aces and 8s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EXT Coupe 6 Speed
DCH Gardena, almost a year ago to the day. Can't recall the OTD, but negotiated price of just the car was $19,050 (EXT 6MT Coupe). So OTD I think it would have ended up being under $21k? I leased though so the only thing negotiating the lower price for the car did was lower my lease payment.
Sponsored