MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I drove three hours to Virginia to pick up a red Type R but I was able to get it for $900 under MSRP last Saturday at Williamsburg Honda. Really chill laid back place as well. As far as I know they still have one red Type R left.
Sponsored

darrvao777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR, '18 G550
Country flag
I ask for OTD price so there are no last second surprises

ended up paying $40000 OTD (6% sales tax) which means a sales price of about $2000 over MSRP

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I drove three hours to Virginia to pick up a red Type R but I was able to get it for $900 under MSRP last Saturday at Williamsburg Honda. Really chill laid back place as well. As far as I know they still have one red Type R left.
Just curious, did they have it priced at $900 under MSRP, or did you negotiate to that price? Did they have any add on products? Thanks

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring coupe , 2003 s2000, 2018 sport touring hatchback, 2006 corvette convertible, 2019 civic type r
Country flag
2019 rallye red #22513. $2420 under msrp , purchased the car for 34200

rgomez19

First Name
Raphael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type R
Country flag
I’m still waiting.. I been to 2 dealers and they asking 5K over MSRP. I call some dealer and they won’t give me a price over the phone unless I go in person. I don’t want to take drive for nothing. Keeping my fingers cross. Hopefully I will get and Star posting pictures

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
I was following those CTRs, just wasn't ready to buy yet. Out of curiosity, I checked Williamsburg Honda's website and it doesn't show a Type R. Must have sold it.

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Orlando FL
MSRP +3K. Another local dealer wanted 10K over. Cold day in hell.
20 miles on odometer.......Sales managers just wanna have fun.....

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After all my add ons I paid: 42,136 This included a wheel warranty and 6 year 100k mile warranty as well.

I added the Cargo Tray, Body Side Moldings, Window Tinting, Auto Dimming rear view mirror, rear bumper applique so I paid about 1000 on the ADM which included paint protection first two oil changes and "future discounts on service" which I will not take advantage of.

MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just curious, did they have it priced at $900 under MSRP, or did you negotiate to that price? Did they have any add on products? Thanks
They originally gave me $500 off, then another $400 since I live in NC and we don't need a front license plate, but they already had one on, so they knocked it down some more because of the drilled holes.

MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I was following those CTRs, just wasn't ready to buy yet. Out of curiosity, I checked Williamsburg Honda's website and it doesn't show a Type R. Must have sold it.
About a 5 days after I bought mine I saw the guy on here who bought the other one. Also another guy who drove up from NC to buy it. Happy to see another Rallye Red in NC with yours

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
About a 5 days after I bought mine I saw the guy on here who bought the other one. Also another guy who drove up from NC to buy it. Happy to see another Rallye Red in NC with yours
Is there ever any Type R get togethers in Raleigh on the weekends? I'm less than 2 hrs away. Used to go to Raleighwood nearly every weekend. It would be cool & see some more Type R's & especially any mods.

martindtjr

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R 19, Sienna XLE15, Xa 06, Camry 92
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1k over MSRP. Norm Reeves Honda Carlsbad, CA.