How much chrome is too much chrome?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Been lurking around the forum for quite some time, eventually stumbled upon parts from ebay and other aftermarket part vendors. I was almost convinced to order and install the oem chrome door trims when I've read about various opinions about brightwork. Browsing ebay didn't help in that regard because there's so many chrome parts to choose from. My endgoal is to get some aftermarket diffusers/exhausts and maybe a lip and some side trims, and not look like a cheap(er) car cruising on the freeway. On a side note, I can't help but feel that the chrome around the windows seem incomplete and guess what? More chrome parts from ebay! Anyway, back to the question at hand, how much chrome is too much chrome?
Here is my take on this...

Who gives a shit.... Its your car.. Male it look like you want it to... I personally hate chrome.. And will be blacking it out... Not gonna do a thread about it... Because thats how i want it to look.. So... Do what you want.. Not what you think others will want..
Sponsored