How many people are daily driving vs garage queen ?

Daily drive or garage queen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm wondering to those who chooses not to drive it daily...

Is it for RESALE VALUE?

It's one of my pet peeves when trading in. When sales comment how high the KM is.

It's meant to be driven!!

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Daily driving it ofcourse!:headbang:

IMG_0420.PNG
That is so true, I am still waiting for my, but when I got my, I gonna rape the car so bad that if it could speek it would cry for mama, I would drive it day in day out, rain or snow do to the only car in the family

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag

Is it for RESALE VALUE?

It's one of my pet peeves when trading in. When sales comment how high the KM is.

This. Exactly this. It's not a Lamborghini. Drive the damn thing.

Last edited:

FK8 Twigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #01007
Country flag

Is it for RESALE VALUE?

I think some people get just as much enjoyment out of owning the car and caring for it than they do driving it. And thankfully so. I don't know about you, but when I'm in the used car market (esp. in the enthusiast market), low mileage and meticulous care are definitely high on the priority list.

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Honestly if I look for use car I much rather look extremely high mileage car, then you know the car is mainly highway use, like long travel at least the car get warm up properly, low mileage mean car just sitting around or short distance, which means car didn't get a chance to reach normally operating temperature and they got cool down already, I think it is much worse, that only in my opinion

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Driving that bitch like a mofo right now until I can find a reliable and decently priced and unmodded 91-93 4 door integra

FK8 Twigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #01007
Country flag
Honestly if I look for use car I much rather look extremely high mileage car, then you know the car is mainly highway use, like long travel at least the car get warm up properly, low mileage mean car just sitting around or short distance, which means car didn't get a chance to reach normally operating temperature and they got cool down already, I think it is much worse, that only in my opinion
A lot of assumptions in there....

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
garage for me for now. drove it home from the dealer and has sat there ever since for month now. 50 miles on it.
I have to ask. You got one of the first ones, and kept it in the garage for a month? Maybe it will take root and grow another one? LOL OK, that last part was just a joke, but just wondering what gives? Birthday present for S/O? Weather sucks ass? Car collector?

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
I have to ask. You got one of the first ones, and kept it in the garage for a month? Maybe it will take root and grow another one? LOL OK, that last part was just a joke, but just wondering what gives? Birthday present for S/O? Weather sucks ass? Car collector?
May be covering car with diamonds like those people in Dubai

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Mines sees 120 mile round trips on the weekends other than that the wife uses it to go get coffee and groceries on the weekdays. These things are meant to be driven. To each his own whether its dailyed or garage kept I just feel the more you drive it the faster you get over the "babying" stages lol

proR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Nxt integra type r PY 01 gsr 1997 ctr 2017 black chevy duramax
Yeah I'm hoping it grows a white one though lol.. i just been very busy traveling for work. it'll be driven when i have time. thats why i stated garage for now lol..
Sponsored