How many miles have you been running flashpro on your Si?

donald.durand

Think Different
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No clutch slippage?

Zero clutch slippage, but as I've said before I don't and have never launched my car lol. So far I'm very happy with the tune. I'm putting her on the dyno at the end of the month for a baseline of what she makes before I start throwing parts on her
Sponsored

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Zero clutch slippage, but as I've said before I don't and have never launched my car lol. So far I'm very happy with the tune. I'm putting her on the dyno at the end of the month for a baseline of what she makes before I start throwing parts on her
cool i definitely am curious to know what kind of numbers you put down with the +9. ive been running the +6 today and i like it over stock. did FP eliminate the rev hang for you? I still feel like it hangs a little, and I thought it was suppose to eliminate it completely.

donald.durand

Think Different
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
cool i definitely am curious to know what kind of numbers you put down with the +9. ive been running the +6 today and i like it over stock. did FP eliminate the rev hang for you? I still feel like it hangs a little, and I thought it was suppose to eliminate it completely.

I’d say the rev hang is 90% gone, I notice at low speeds when you let on & off the gas you feel it. And that’s without scramble mode enabled

OP
OP
BoostedSiCoupe

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I’d say the rev hang is 90% gone, I notice at low speeds when you let on & off the gas you feel it. And that’s without scramble mode enabled
i really like the no lift shift feature. it really feels like it cuts down times. i just dont like using it on the 1 - 2 shift.

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
10k km on the si. the last 4 with ktuner 19.5/23.
i drive 99% hyway and i get 38mpg averaging 75mph overall with aggressive launches and acceleration.
thats aprox 6.2l/100km at 120-125km/hr
no clutch slippage.

i only use sport for accel then back to normal for hyway cruise control stuff so i don't know if running in sport would kill milage.

kevink333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Just hit 1000mi on my FP +6 Tune, Love It!!!! Seeing all the data on hondata mobile helped me decide where to spend my $$$ next. Living in Vegas my IAT temps are super high, sooo, now I am trying to decide on what inter cooler to go with!
Sponsored