How many miles do you have on your Civic?

CosmicX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civix LX 6M
Country flag
We bought our roughly the same time and I only got 16,581 miles on mine.

2016 Honda Civic EX-L
I do 90-95% highway miles. Has to be the difference. That, or I just got a really good set. My service guy figures they can get to 80000 at the rate they are wearing. Heading into warmer weather, I plan to leave them on as long as I don't have any traction issues.

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
2018 Hatchback Sport, new to the forums here.
CVT 1.5L with single turbo with a whopping 1600 miles I just hit today, drove off the lot at 20 miles.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Bought mine back on 11/4 with 6 miles.

It now has slightly over 5500! :)

SumDuud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX
Country flag
Just for fun update: My 3 year anniversary will be 1 June 2019 (drove off the lot at like 1am on 1 June 2016) and I am just shy of 110,000 (should hit it this week). It was pretty much all highway commuting miles and as a bonus 6 months ago I changed companies and started working from home 3-4 days a week. lol Still love the Civic, if I could go back then I might have gotten the turbo (maybe).

I do 90-95% highway miles. Has to be the difference. That, or I just got a really good set. My service guy figures they can get to 80000 at the rate they are wearing. Heading into warmer weather, I plan to leave them on as long as I don't have any traction issues.
For whatever it's worth, I got to around 90k before I changed my tires. They were low (don't recall exact measurement) and it was heading to last winter, I could feel a little slip o wet roads and I didn't want to take the risk. Did it at Tire Discounter and they said I needed brakes, but all brakes were dealer only. I took it to the dealer on the next oil change and they said the brakes were fine.

89civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX auto
Country flag
I have about 11K miles and had the car for about 2 years. Haven't changed tires yet, 2 oil changes.
Sponsored

Last edited: