How Many Do not Mod Their Sport Touring?

Harun Degz

First Name
Harun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Well I went with a brembo big brake kit conversion because the stock calipers and rotors are TINY. There are also aftermarket BBK for our cars like 27won, buddy club, and stop tech. If your going for stock set up but aftermarket pads and rotors those can also be a big improvement over stock. I would go stop tech pads or hawk pads. Rotors you can get from centri, hawk, stop tech or R1Concept. I have r1concept drilled and slotted rotors. R1Concept has amazing rotors at good prices, I dont know about their brake pads but decided to experiment and pulled the trigger on their pads to test them out on my brembo calipers (currently using Brembo Ceramic pads).

Here’s a photo of my set up. Excuse the matte tires and dirty wheels, been a rainy mess in CA as of late so haven’t had time to detail my car.

475466CF-A279-4AB0-A8B7-B22C1CAD7453.jpeg

55CA2AC5-CEB2-4899-BFEB-0FB56650D85E.jpeg
Thanks for the info, they look good! How much were they and do you feel they’re worth getting? Do the calipers only come in red? Any other color options (black or yellow)? Sorry for all the questions, shopping around for the best brake kit for our car. Have you heard of two step performance bbk?
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Thanks for the info, they look good! How much were they and do you feel they’re worth getting? Do the calipers only come in red? Any other color options (black or yellow)? Sorry for all the questions, shopping around for the best brake kit for our car. Have you heard of two step performance bbk?
I got them re-powder coated and so with everything came to under $1,000. Really you can get them any color you want but I like the traditional red brembo caliper which is why I went for the basic red. They’re amazing I love them so far, but the issue is these calipers are MASSIVE wheel Fitment is real tough with these an aftermarket BBK would allow for more wheel choice options. I forgot to mention the Wilwood BBK also that two step sells

ConnorWalls

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport FK7
Country flag
Not a sport touring but I have the 2018 sport 6MT currently at 220whp & 260 wtq
Mods are
• Ktuner V2 - TSP stage 1 tune
• PRL cobra CAI street MAF
• RV6 catless downpipe
• Greddy Supreme SP exhaust
• FX400 ceramic clutch and 18lb flywheel
• 18x8.5 Avid 1 AV-32’s wrapped in Michelin Pilot sport AS/3 245 40/18
And I just got Eibach pro lowering springs soon to be installed

Car drives amazing and is fun and peppy, (plus it can gap V6 mustangs incase you were wondering, not much to brag about but it’s fun when they think they’ve got an easy race) the clutch is quite aggressive and 1st gear can be very troublesome but as long as you keep revs up and let it bite where it wants it’s not too bad. Overall love the car and fully plan on going with flex fuel and big turbo sometime soon

Tennickly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Touring, 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Country flag
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, mods are RSR Down springs and window tint. 19” wheels coming soon. I am 49.
Honda Civic 10th gen How Many Do not Mod Their Sport Touring? 1B393A85-CEC9-40CB-92E6-04EBAB50AF8A

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
only think i did was suspension upgrade for coilovers to get car lower, that fender gap is huge on stock, and i like to feel the road better
and i bought 18" rims and some good tyres... that is all i am goin to do. i also keep maintanece spot on, i change oil at 5-6k max
other things when maintenance minder comes on. i also had it ceramic coated for 3-4 years and when ceramic start to fade i will get it polished and new coat, i also got it crown rust protected every 2 years.

Honda Civic 10th gen How Many Do not Mod Their Sport Touring? nc_ohc=SePqcR_yqUMAX_5Ekox&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1
Sponsored