Spencer2131

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey guys! So I just installed Silver's Neomax Coils on my 2020 Sport Touring Hatch (great customer services, there were some development hiccups that they handled really well). Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to measure my wheel gap at OEM height (or any measurement). I just tried to lower the front coils to match what the back did. For anyone looking into doing it, I'd recommend doing the rear first on any coil because of the limits of height control the rear of the car has. SO if anyone owns a civic hatch and can measure for me where there wheel was sitting in their fender (center of wheel from edge of rim to edge of fender) or any measurements I could compare off of I'd really appreciate seeing what I actually took off and what the standard difference in wheel gap is from the back vs the front. Sorry if this is posted somewhere, I looked around, but I didn't know a more technical way to word it other than wheel gap.
Sponsored

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have ST coilovers, i removed rear perch and used stock rubber one to get more low in the back... ofc front and rears maxed out
height from center wheel to fender is
12.8INCH or 32.5cm in the FRONT
12.4INCH or 31.5cm in the BACK

stock height is 38cm or 14.96INCH
Honda Civic 10th gen How Low is My Hatch? nc_ohc=bc5jI_mtKCAAX8rrKmJ&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1

OP
OP
Spencer2131

Spencer2131

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i have ST coilovers, i removed rear perch and used stock rubber one to get more low in the back... ofc front and rears maxed out
height from center wheel to fender is
12.8INCH or 32.5cm in the FRONT
12.4INCH or 31.5cm in the BACK

nc_ohc=bc5jI_mtKCAAX8rrKmJ&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.jpg
That's nice, right before tucked! Do you know what you were sitting at before you lowered it?

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
stock height is 38cm or 14.96INCH

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes i measured from car i got to drive while my gas pump is being replaced by warranty :p

OP
OP
Spencer2131

Spencer2131

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yes i measured from car i got to drive while my gas pump is being replaced by warranty :p
Awesome thank you! This was a blunder on my end but once they were installed i wasn't going back lol
Sponsored