How long before Type-Rs are sold for a reasonable price in California

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Some of these cars selling for $15k to $25k still have to be selling to Manufacturers/Collectors. There is no way someone who is planning to DD this car would pay almost $50k for this car regardless of the perceived "limited" quantity. Think about it, You can pay roughly $600 for a flight/hotel/food, and pay about $5k ADM or MSRP in another State. Why would you buy here? I don't get it.
Some people's time and the opportunity cost of going out-of-state isn't worth it compared with buying locally. I mean, we got one guy on here that has a Ferrari 488 Spyder as his 2nd car. I'm sure customers like that don't care that much about a few thousand extra in ADM.
Sponsored

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Some people's time and the opportunity cost of going out-of-state isn't worth it compared with buying locally. I mean, we got one guy on here that has a Ferrari 488 Spyder as his 2nd car. I'm sure customers like that don't care that much about a few thousand extra in ADM.
Makes sense. I always thought some people become well off by making smart decisions, I guess it's on a case by case basis.

Blackhat

Banned
Banned
First Name
Type R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R
Makes sense. I always thought some people become well off by making smart decisions, I guess it's on a case by case basis.
if i was rich i wouldnt be shopping for a honda unless it was a NSX

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
I've been around rich people and poor people. What some consider extravagant when it comes to purchases and lifestyle is every day for others. On the other hand, I've observed that rich people generally have way more problems, responsibilities and packed schedules than many poor folk and envy simple things that many of the latter take for granted. It's all a matter of perspective.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
IDGAF what other people think the CTR is worth

I made the judgement call that I was going to buy mine and it was a good value to me.

To each their own.

The only ones that bother me are the ones that say for $x you could buy car a, b, or c ...

Well go buy a, b, or c.

If you're not going to buy a, b, or c, then you're just blowing a lot of hot air and you're irrelevant.

_my.ko

First Name
myko
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I made the judgement call that I was going to buy mine and it was a good value to me.

To each their own.

The only ones that bother me are the ones that say for $x you could buy car a, b, or c ...

Well go buy a, b, or c.

If you're not going to buy a, b, or c, then you're just blowing a lot of hot air and you're irrelevant.
Yes.

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag

To each their own.

Well go buy a, b, or c.

thank you sir well said!!
Sponsored