How is this possible?

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
I don't get how this is possible. We are ~roughly~ just 9 days away from this apparent Si "reveal" and the forums have found nothing!!!

No leaks, etc...???

With things like wikileaks and all that other crap, we still know less than Jon Snow about this car.

Honda really must have taken family hostages of all employees who know anything about the Si.

2.0 vs 1.5
Hatch vs no hatch

Fact is we don't know sh¡t and I'm frankly shocked that we don't this close to whatever they plan to reveal...
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
It's probably some exterior prototype anyway and not a full production reveal...

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
I hope there isn't a leak. Gives me more excitement and more want for popcorn. :popcorn:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda most likely has an Embargo on the Si information.

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
I'm expecting about as much in this reveal as the R reveal. We will probably know if it will be a 1.5 or a 2.0 but not much more than that. We will probably learn of a ballpark price tag, but not much more than that. We will probably learn of the available platforms it will be offered in, but not much more than that. Get where I'm going...its still a 'prototype'.

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm just surprised that the only thing we have are a few pictures of the coupe mule. Given I think Honda may have some surprises because they seem to be keeping it quite secretive. After all, it's only been spotted one time quite some time ago.

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
I just want to know about it so i can decide if i trade my EXT on the SI or 2018 GTI.
I doubt you will know enough about the Si that you will be able to make an educated decision on which is better, the GTI or the Si. -The GTI is a really good car and if the current Si is using the previous generation as a bench mark for testing, it will look great on paper but may seem to be a little dull when behind the wheel. The GTI is a known fantastic car.

Then again, some have different preferences. For me, I am looking for a 4 door 'weekend warrior' that I can daily drive and go auto-x or do a lapping day with. Others may be searching for a style or look, or maybe some different interior bits, or a few more HP from the engine and a little better transmission for modification. The EXT and the Sport models currently offer what appears to be a great platform with a little love from Hondata.

While I would love to buy the Civic R, I believe it will be a 'race car for the road' not not something that can fill DD needs in the snow belt of the midwest.

The Si, GTi, Focus ST, WRX are all cars that I have my eye on. Three cars are known performers.

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
I heard they were testing an Si hatchback near Area 51 in New Mexico...

Concept_cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 civic lx sedan
what if all this stuff with the election was orchestrated by Honda to cover up and distract us from the si but only the members on this forum are woke enough to see it?