How has COVID-19 affected your life so far..

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds like they are testing out martial Law...We will see what happens

Edit: I apologize for saying this I'm just upset man so many people going through this. Locked in place, yet we are passive about it. SOMEONE should be blamed in these times. The finger should be pointed...no one asked for this. NO one wanted our lives to be ruined/changed over this...SOMEONE should pay..
Assuming you believe the doctors and scientists, this is a way to save lives. Blaming someone doesn’t help me or my family on a personal level, but if someone wants to place blame, then go for it. We’re all in this together though, and this is our reality at the moment.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Byron Sexton

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Assuming you believe the doctors and scientists, this is a way to save lives. Blaming someone doesn’t help me or my family on a personal level, but if someone wants to place blame, then go for it. We’re all in this together though, and this is our reality at the moment.
Thank you for your words....we will make it through this together man. I'm so upset, a best friend of mine was laid off. I'm trying to help him find work, he has a family to feed and I dont know what to do.

JackOfAllBlades

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for your words....we will make it through this together man. I'm so upset, a best friend of mine was laid off. I'm trying to help him find work, he has a family to feed and I dont know what to do.
A lot of stores are hiring, Amazon is hiring, as for stores I heard Aldi has pretty decent benefits.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thing has just started to affect me this week. Things aren't being delivered that were scheduled,it's been two weeks now and stores around here still don't have stuff in stock that is needed.
And now, I'm being sent messages saying that if I want to get stuff I need on April 3rd, I have to order it now, which I can't ,or risk not getting it for 10 days or longer. It's food for my pets and they can't wait ten days for food.
You know I always, even way before this happened witness disgusting people in public, who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, don't cover their mouth when they cough and just blow snot everywhere without using a tissue etc etc.
They are partially to blame for this crap spreading like it is.
And make no mistake, if you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom, you are disgusting.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now the slobs have resorted to just throwing their nasty gloves on the ground at Walmart. SMH
Honda Civic 10th gen How has COVID-19 affected your life so far.. IMG_20200328_183626354

Honda Civic 10th gen How has COVID-19 affected your life so far.. IMG_20200328_183635446

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Now the slobs have resorted to just throwing their nasty gloves on the ground at Walmart. SMH
IMG_20200328_183626354.jpg

IMG_20200328_183635446.jpg
Figure it would be at Walmart. All Walmart’s are madhouses even before this virus scare its even worse since it’s one of the few places open now I’m glad the target by me is open I know it’s a little more money but the stores are cleaner and less crowded

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
“Walmart”. That’s all you need to say.
I work at a Walmart store in New York as a overnight stocker in the late nineties when I moved to Florida in 2014 I briefly worked at the Walmart warehouse in Arcadia there’s a reason I won’t buy any food product at Walmart :puke:

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I work at a Walmart store in New York as a overnight stocker in the late nineties when I moved to Florida in 2014 I briefly worked at the Walmart warehouse in Arcadia there’s a reason I won’t buy any food product at Walmart :puke:
My wife worked at a Wal-Mart for 11 years before they let her go for missing some time when her dad died. Then she went back for 4.00 less as they told her she could have her job back for a few more years. Ended up getting hurt there which is the reason she is on disability but fired her before she could make the claim. They suck, and if I could or had the choice, i would never walk in there again.
Today, they let me buy ONE roll of paper towels, I only had two but I'm not allowed to hoard like everyone else has. SMH

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My primary and secondary jobs have both been effected due to the virus. I'm an Operations manager at a Polo Ralph Lauren store up here in WA. We were one of the initial "hot spots" and our store shut down on March 16th. Our company is paying us through at least the 11th of next month thankfully while we do what we can to work from home. I sell shoes online and typically visit lots of Nike stores throughout my area as a result and that's also been effected because of the virus. I'll be fine, keeping myself busy has been the hardest part of all.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My wife worked at a Wal-Mart for 11 years before they let her go for missing some time when her dad died. Then she went back for 4.00 less as they told her she could have her job back for a few more years. Ended up getting hurt there which is the reason she is on disability but fired her before she could make the claim. They suck, and if I could or had the choice, i would never walk in there again.
Today, they let me buy ONE roll of paper towels, I only had two but I'm not allowed to hoard like everyone else has. SMH
I worked for Walmart a total of three years combined two back in the nineties and one in the warehouse in 2015 it was probably the worst job I’ve had other than this crappie milk company I work at now which filled for chapter 11

nunoctr

First Name
nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk2
Country flag
this virus is kiling the economy and the normal life of almost every person in other countries. There are many people that don't have savings and earn daily in small jobs. Now they don't have money to eat. In Italy there are desperate people in the streets that want to work to buy food but they can't. it's very hard to watch:
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ockdown-and-social-unrest-is-brewing-11965122
In Europe, for the first time in many years, we hear about riots and revolutions if this continues.
In my country, Portugal, we are in lockdown for 15 days and health authorities said yesterday that probably until the end of may!
But unfortunately, there is no other solution. We are all together on this.

Whiting087

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic 2.0l 4D LX
Country flag
My mom passed away last Saturday. We are unable to have a funeral for her. We’re just having a small family gathering, none of her friends can go, at the cemetery to bury today. Horrible.[/QUOT
My mom passed away last Saturday. We are unable to have a funeral for her. We’re just having a small family gathering, none of her friends can go, at the cemetery to bury today. Horrible.