How hard should it be to plug in the KTuner?

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
So it seems like its very difficult to plug in/unplug my unit. It doesnt look like it seats all the way either. I dont think its my port as I had the progressive snap and have a cheap bluetooth scanner that fit just fine. None of the pins look bent. So far its been on for about 5 days and seems to be fine, but I just get a little worried when so much money is spent and something doesnt fit/work right. Im in Mesa BTW if you would like to see it in person.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have a V2. Originally I had Hondata Flashpro and that unit plugged in and out of the OBD-II nice and easy. Switching to KTuner, I did find that it was a little less "smooth" when plugging it in or taking it out.

But, I've had my KTuner for many years, and it's held up well so I'd say it's mostly a non-issue.

Last edited:

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same... Mine is really hard to plug in. I was afraid I screwed something up when I first installed it. Just make sure the light stays on or flashing and it's good to go.

Lazaro741

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
yep same here i was wondering if it was even connected , but hey it was and the tune worked
Sponsored