street937

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Stuff came in today, looking to get it installed ASAP. Have about 0 experience working on cars, but I used to work on dirt bikes all the time so I’m not too mechanically inexperienced.

Would you guys recommend a professional install from a performance shop or is install not too bad?
Sponsored

Gr90

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Install difficulty is relative to your experience level. Both mods are pretty easy to do yourself, even with only having jack stands for the exhaust. There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing you how to install and I know the PRL intake comes with a great install guide in the box. I am local to you if you get stuck, but I suggest researching videos first.

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
you can take a shit and be done already...bolt ons are usually easy especially with these platforms. Some require some patience, but these 2 parts are easiest of the bunch. If you're unsure, (if you unboxed your HVI) they should have instructions in the box but you can find those on PRL's website

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
You’d should be fine op as stated above lots of YouTube videos out there for each product you listed. #sendit

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We have full install instructions for everything we make. On our website and our mobile app
Sponsored