Country flag

brienp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my hand held to my head talking, other hand has a taco; thank god for knees otherwise Im not sure how I'd steer, its hard enough to scream out my window at all the bad drivers cause I often drop my taco and then have to dig around for it but all good cause the car has Lane Keep Assist so I can just ignore the road and find it, well assuming the wife will be quiet for half a second for me to find my taco. Can you believe some people don't use their blinkers!!! wtf, bad drivers! sheesh

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cup holder+ carplay, i don't need/want to touch the phone while driving. or sometimes i put my wife's phone behind the display if i have to reach a close destination and she sets the route after i start driving. Fits perfectly and doesn't move with a rubber phone case.

omalleyman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Type R
Country flag
I put my phone just in front of the cupholders upside-down and slide the cupholders up to keep it in place then plug-in to use Android Auto

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
I bought these mats on eBay that sit in the cup holders and every other storage spot in the cabin. Soft rubbery texture. Keeps phone from sliding around and absorbs annoying rattles. I keep my phone under the climate controls.

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store your phone? 8B1AA44C-1CC7-4C51-A084-AD6E6B010439

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I bought these mats on eBay that sit in the cup holders and every other storage spot in the cabin. Soft rubbery texture. Keeps phone from sliding around and absorbs annoying rattles. I keep my phone under the climate controls.

8B1AA44C-1CC7-4C51-A084-AD6E6B010439.jpeg
I feel under the climate control is the perfect place for a phone... unless it needs to be plugged in.