inc0gnito

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
that piece slides under the red/grey trim first. use a trim removal tool to kind of prop it up just a little to slide it under, then turn the mount to its correct position. did yours come with a guide? i can check to see if i still have it somewhere
Sponsored

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Usually goes in my center console or door pocket. No need to look at it while driving.

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
in my left pocket unless I need to pull it out to place an order on the Chick-Fil-A app, if I'm using the Android Auto then it goes in the passenger seat, but I only use that for navigation on long drives.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store your phone? 20190918_171314

I mount it above the Head Unit display, and typically run Torque on it.
As it is plugged in via USB to run Android Audio as well, it keeps charged.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm just a bit confused,it looks like you already have one of these mounted behind the one that's in your hand.

inc0gnito

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm just a bit confused,it looks like you already have one of these mounted behind the one that's in your hand.
It is already mounted. I had an extra so instead of taking the other one off to show what goes where, I used the extra for demonstration purposes.

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Any big phone can hardly fit under the climate control. Especially when you have it connected to android auto.

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I have this and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SBCP34P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It snaps on perfectly right over the hazard lights button (but doesn't obstruct it). I run the wire up around the right side of the screen to plug in for CarPlay, so it's mostly hidden, and it's worked awesome for me. It's also at the correct angle to unlock with FaceID if I need to look at something on the phone at a stop light or while parked without taking the phone out of the holder.

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
Country flag
90% of the time, my pants pocket. I don't use it while driving.

When I use Car Play, I'll plug it in and set it in the cupholder.

sleepingawake

First Name
Sleeping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS
Country flag
I struggle with where to put my phone on the daily. I put it under climate controls but it always slides into my shift boot. Very irritating specially cause I have MT. It's really too bad Android auto can't bed wireless. Much rather the phone beer in cup holder or something. But having wires wrapped around shift area is a no no.
As i know, now android auto can work wireless in some cars, what about Civic? Anyone tried?

Whiting087

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic 2.0l 4D LX
Country flag
The pocket along the lower drivers side of the center console seems obviously made for a phone to me, considering it's right next to the USB port and the cubby is long enough for a reasonably sized phone (although I fit my large 1+ 7 pro there, too).

Why does no one else put their phone here? You're all making it too complicated.
Agreed❗Works fine that way for me.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Problem I see is they made the wire holder way to big.i need to get a 90 degree charger wire for my iPhone xr .I still can't believe the car doesn't come with wireless car play