frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2017 Civic EX Sedan Honda Sensing
Country flag
I put my S9 under the climate controls and my sunglasses in the little slot on the left of the center console. I don't have any real issues with my phone flying out unless I am sloppy and don't get it in past the lip.

mjchristian

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really curious why any of you DON'T put it in one of the cup holders? It's super close and easy to reach without looking down, secure (won't fly around in cornering/braking), and doesn't require adding a mount or pouch, etc.?

The only other spot I like is also right in front of the shifter, I find that surface is pretty sticky and my phone doesn't slide around at all.
Cup holder is my go to when in a rush, but sometimes... you know... gotta put cups there. I've sometimes plugged it into the center console usb and just left it at the bottom of the pit but I will 100% forget it when exiting car.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cup holder is my go to when in a rush, but sometimes... you know... gotta put cups there. I've sometimes plugged it into the center console usb and just left it at the bottom of the pit but I will 100% forget it when exiting car.
This. Every time... sigh.

I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7
Country flag
Bought a magnetic mount on Amazon that clips into the vent. Super sturdy.

MDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5 CVT
Country flag
This is how I store my phone.

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store your phone? iiUYX9

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My phone slides right into the place under the head unit where it has the notches for the usb cords to come through. It's a snug perfect fit and it doesn't move till I move it.

Overeazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch *Sold*
Country flag
The magnetic clec mount is awesome, I have a moderately hefty phone OnePlus 6t and it has never accidentally come off.

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have this one. Works for me.
51xDZ2azS1L._SL1000_.jpg
I have the 3 mechanical gripper model that mounts there. Works quite well and looks good.
Kind of gets in the way when I put my windshield cover on but I can work around it, just take the phone out first.

TPA_CivicSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
The Kuda mount can be purchased here I believe, though I went thru ebay and got it shipped from Germany since I was having issues with the U.S. site:

http://www.kudausa.com

The holder itself I got from Proclipusa. You can choose a custom fitting best suited for your phone:

http://www.proclipusa.com

I opted against wireless charger since I needed the USB to get Android Auto to work. The top of the Kuda mount slides under the passenger red trim, the left between headunit unit, and right is screwed in with the glove compartment opened (can't see it when closed). Some have used 3m tape instead of screwing the piece in. Proclip screws on to the Kuda and angle can be adjusted accordingly.
I ordered the Kuda base and it looks good, but for the life of me I can't figure out how the little tab on top gets inserted into the dash trim. Can you help out with that?

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store your phone? {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store your phone? Tab_on_To