How do you store trash in your Civic?

Sman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EX Hatch w/ Sensing
I got a little 3 gallon one that I have in the backseat of my car. Goes Car seat, then the trash can is buckled in the middle seat right next to it

alphaba412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Country flag
i have a medium size plastic bag that i put over the gear shift for quick trash .... and i empty it 1st chance i get ... home or work....
oh and its so hard for me not to smoke while stuck in traffic.... but i dont want to open than can of worms lol

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
i have a medium size plastic bag that i put over the gear shift for quick trash .... and i empty it 1st chance i get ... home or work....
oh and its so hard for me not to smoke while stuck in traffic.... but i dont want to open than can of worms lol
LOL ... that reminds me of a former co-worker. She would always hang her (quite heavy) purse on her Automatic Gear Shifter. Whenever we took my car, she would always go to hang it on my Manual Gear Shifter and I'd always have to block her and say "oh no you don't!"

anyhoo...:topic:

when you smoke, the used butts don't go into said plastic bag, do they? (i smell burning...) :D

alphaba412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Country flag
havent happened on this one yet looool ... on my accord tho couple of times i threw the butt out the sunroof... only for it to somehow get back inside the car .... i guess its a reminder that the street is not a trash can lol

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NO trash in my car. Fortunately there are trash bins everywhere along the road.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
NO trash in my car. Fortunately there are trash bins everywhere along the road.
They better because some parts of China are dirty as fuck

htv2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
I don't have a lot of trash, so I am using a cup (from McDonalds, Starbucks, ...). I just leave the lid on, make a couple of cuts from the center so that I can push the trash inside without opening the lid. Once full, I just replace it with another cup.

Honda Civic 10th gen How do you store trash in your Civic? ADTHQjR

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
I don't have a lot of trash, so I am using a cup (from McDonalds, Starbucks, ...). I just leave the lid on, make a couple of cuts from the center so that I can push the trash inside without opening the lid. Once full, I just replace it with another cup.
That's brilliant :bow:

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why Americans eat and drink in the car? I find it very weird, especially drive tgrough fast food... Imagine how many things you touch with oily hands.....:drool: