How do you get the TSP stage 1 tune file?

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
happy clutch burnin! it is worth the wait and trouble.
:drive::beer:
And it was that fast to email the unit # and order # to get the tune...and i left the lab top at home as was debating to bring it to work with me. Now I gotta wait till after 6.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I did haha at the joke, but I am not your son lol...I think the issue has been resolved. Hopefully now they can get this over to me and I can go a little faster now and blow the clutch out.
Glad you got that resolved. BTW, as long as you don't go hog wild on Map 3 with Sports mode enabled or WOT at low rpm (below 2500) in 5th or 6th gear, your clutch should be fine. The clutch is designed to handle up to 22 psi boost, going above that you would be putting a lot of pressure on the stock clutch. No offense intended, but those that are blowing out their stock clutch are running to much boost, are driving like they don't care, or don't know how to drive a stick properly. The argument that the stock clutch is shit is only true for those tuning above what the clutch was designed for

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
in the order form it clearly states what to include in the order notes. some people don't read it.

clicky-hurry-send me da tuner!
Common sense aint common. Working in retail for a decade it blows my fucking mind when customers dont read instructions or manuals.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Glad you got that resolved. BTW, as long as you don't go hog wild on Map 3 with Sports mode enabled or WOT at low rpm (below 2500) in 5th or 6th gear, your clutch should be fine. The clutch is designed to handle up to 22 psi boost, going above that you would be putting a lot of pressure on the stock clutch. No offense intended, but those that are blowing out their stock clutch are running to much boost, are driving like they don't care, or don't know how to drive a stick properly. The argument that the stock clutch is shit is only true for those tuning above what the clutch was designed for

Amen! Glad someone said it.

There is many experienced drivers on here who have TSP stage 1 and other mods with no slipping clutch. I myself am one.

Tsp stage 1
Ktuner v2
Prl RACE CAI

10,000+miles no slip. Weird... i was told my car was gonna blow up...

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Common sense aint common. Working in retail for a decade it blows my fucking mind when customers dont read instructions or manuals.
Dude...for real I was at work when i ordered and did not see anything stating what to do. And looking in my email with the confirmation nothing. Blows my fucking mind you got to come and say that shit like saying I am a dumb fuck. Fuck off

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dude...for real I was at work when i ordered and did not see anything stating what to do. And looking in my email with the confirmation nothing. Blows my fucking mind you got to come and say that shit like saying I am a dumb fuck. Fuck off
I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. Anyway I fell in the same boat as you, I thought the tsp map file would be on the Ktuner and only found out they email it by sending an email to TSP. It's all cool, you'll be riding the Ktuner/tsp wave soon enough!

OP
OP
CGMIXN

CGMIXN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC SI
Country flag
I finally got mine too. I think what they should do is before they mail it to you after the purchase they should grab the serial number for you from the unit so they tsp can give you the tsp stage 1 damn thing and mail it all together! Why the back and forth waiting game? Anyway im chilled out and moving forward...thx all.. maybe these threads got them moving...

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I finally got mine too. I think what they should do is before they mail it to you after the purchase they should grab the serial number for you from the unit so they tsp can give you the tsp stage 1 damn thing and mail it all together! Why the back and forth waiting game? Anyway im chilled out and moving forward...thx all.. maybe these threads got them moving...
Did you order the Ktuner unit itself with TSP Stage 1 ($449), or do you already own Ktuner and purchased the Tune separately? My case was the first, I purchased Ktuner from TSP with their tune, the Ktuner arrived and shortly afterwards they emailed the TSP Stage 1 tune, but as luck would have it, it got stuck in SPAM

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great...did load mine up yesterday. Forgot about the quick map changes. lol
Sponsored