How do you get the TSP stage 1 tune file?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Check your SPAM folder. There is where the file ended up when they sent it to me. I had to release it from quarantine (we use Office365)
Sponsored

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
in the order form it clearly states what to include in the order notes. some people don't read it.

clicky-hurry-send me da tuner!
Well they already have the email address why not just send it...whatever I was working while I ordered it aint no one got time for that shit. At lease I got the 5% off with using "civicx" on the promo.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well they already have the email address why not just send it...whatever I was working while I ordered it aint no one got time for that shit. At lease I got the 5% off with using "civicx" on the promo.
When I bought it, they emailed the tsp stage 1 tune file right away, but it ended up in my SPAM quarantine. I had to go in and release it. Also they do usually respond pretty quickly if you fill out the online form

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
been awhile since i did it but they request serial for the ecu and ktuner.
deep breath. we need to be patient to go fast sometimes.

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You email them the order # and serial #? And you got the tune?
Corey from TSP reached out to me to help after emailing [email protected]

If you go the section of the website where the tune is offered separately it states:

"When ordering, you must provide your Ktuner or Hondata serial number in the notes section during checkout. New tune orders are fulfilled via email every couple of hours throughout the business day. FlashPro tune orders may be slightly delayed due to the process required to build your custom file."

Email this info to [email protected] with your order # and ECU software id (in KTuner options menu), and they will send you the tune.

This isn't specifically stated in the combo package section of the website where you order the KTuner and the TSP Stage 1 basemap all at once. Or maybe I just missed it...

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Corey from TSP reached out to me to help after emailing [email protected]

If you go the section of the website where the tune is offered separately it states:

"When ordering, you must provide your Ktuner or Hondata serial number in the notes section during checkout. New tune orders are fulfilled via email every couple of hours throughout the business day. FlashPro tune orders may be slightly delayed due to the process required to build your custom file."

Email this info to [email protected] with your order # and ECU software id (in KTuner options menu), and they will send you the tune.

This isn't specifically stated in the combo package section of the website where you order the KTuner and the TSP Stage 1 basemap all at once. Or maybe I just missed it...
There are no notes...how would I have the KTuner serial number if I don't even have it lol. No notes stating anything. This is for those that have the Ktuner already and are just purchasing the tune if that is correct.

When I bought it, they emailed the tsp stage 1 tune file right away, but it ended up in my SPAM quarantine. I had to go in and release it. Also they do usually respond pretty quickly if you fill out the online form
Checked my junk mail nothing yet.

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
There are no notes...how would I have the KTuner serial number if I don't even have it lol. No notes stating anything. This is for those that have the Ktuner already and are just purchasing the tune if that is correct.
If you have V2, hit the KTuner icon like you're about to load a new map, and at the bottom left corner it displays your "Unit Number" (on the bottom right is your current software version). This is what I meant by "KTuner Options Menu". Hope this helps.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you have V2, hit the KTuner icon like you're about to load a new map, and at the bottom left corner it displays your "Unit Number" (on the bottom right is your current software version). This is what I meant by "KTuner Options Menu". Hope this helps.
I bought the Ktuner with the TSP tune as a package as per on their website. I guess then when I get the V2 email them the order number and the serial # then they send the tune. I did not buy the tune only itself.

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I bought the Ktuner with the TSP tune as a package as per on their website. I guess then when I get the V2 email them the order number and the serial # then they send the tune. I did not buy the tune only itself.
I understand, I did the same. It seems they still treat the request of this tune the same regardless of if you bought it separately or in the combo package.

If you send an email to the [email protected] with your order # and either the Unit Number (which I stated how to find above) or the Serial Number (don't know where this is, on the box maybe? don't have it in front of me) they should respond with your tune.

It appears that they used to have these instructions on their website under the combo package if you look at Sal Bandini's response on this thread.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/ktuner-stage-1.24269/page-2

But it seems the instructions have since been removed from the combo package info.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Checked my junk mail nothing yet.
Let me make a quick correction. They emailed the tsp stage 1 tune file after receiving my Ktuner by FedEx. It took me a couple of days to realize that it is not stored on the Ktuner, but was emailed to me when Corey from TSP said he emailed it to me a second time, at that time I checked my SPAM quarantine, and there it was twice

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I understand, I did the same. It seems they still treat the request of this tune the same regardless of if you bought it separately or in the combo package.

If you send an email to the [email protected] with your order # and either the Unit Number (which I stated how to find above) or the Serial Number (don't know where this is, on the box maybe? don't have it in front of me) they should respond with your tune.

It appears that they used to have these instructions on their website under the combo package if you look at Sal Bandini's response on this thread.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/ktuner-stage-1.24269/page-2

But it seems the instructions have since been removed from the combo package info.

Update to this. Corey from TSP just sent me my tune after emailing my order # and Unit id # to [email protected]

Unsure if that [email protected] address is still valid, that was from a thread about a year ago that I found while troubleshooting.

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
You email them the order # and serial #? And you got the tune?
Yes I sent them the Order # and the serial # of the Ktuner. They emailed me the tune. I would check your spam folder. Looks like they are behind or something

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes I sent them the Order # and the serial # of the Ktuner. They emailed me the tune. I would check your spam folder. Looks like they are behind or something
Ok I will email them that info now. I have the V2 on me and go out to my car. All I see is the unit # on it. I guess that is the serial number.

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
my son didn't think he should have to put gas in his car before he went out. he didn't get very far either.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my son didn't think he should have to put gas in his car before he went out. he didn't get very far either.
I did haha at the joke, but I am not your son lol...I think the issue has been resolved. Hopefully now they can get this over to me and I can go a little faster now and blow the clutch out.
Sponsored