How can I know that the dealership updated my car's software?

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
Hello there!

I'll go to my local dealership tomorrow and I'll request a software update (if there's one), and I'm afraid that they will lie to me and tell me that they've done while they didn't, so how can I be sure that they've actually done it?

And BTW, can I do a format/reset myself? if so, how?
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
So you don't know if there's a update on the software or not ? What are you expecting to update?

Also if you don't have an appointment. They will most likely not check at the time

OP
OP

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
So you don't know if there's a update on the software or not ? What are you expecting to update?

Also if you don't have an appointment. They will most likely not check at the time

This is my first car ever, so I don't know how to check for an update, and that's why I have an appointment with dealership to check for one... Is there a way to find out whether I have an update or not without going to the dealership?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just call them and ask if there are any bulletins for software updates for your car before you even go and they should let you know. If they were to update software that would most likely be on your copy of the RO when you pick up the car.
Sponsored