Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you guys ever meet up?
We have a Houston Type R group with about 30 people connected and about half meet up regularly for Coffee and Cars or just hanging out. What's the best way to contact you for hang outs?

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We have a Houston Type R group with about 30 people connected and about half meet up regularly for Coffee and Cars or just hanging out. What's the best way to contact you for hang outs?
I only have an SI not an R

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I only have an SI not an R
Just for meeting up and hanging out I don't see why it matters. Always good to meet new people. There's an Si that rolls into C&C with us when he's in town. The Type R group has monthly get togethers that are typically exclusive to the Type R group, but everything else is just hanging out. DM some sort of contact info and I'll let you know when we do something.

Itachily504

First Name
Itachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Just for meeting up and hanging out I don't see why it matters. Always good to meet new people. There's an Si that rolls into C&C with us when he's in town. The Type R group has monthly get togethers that are typically exclusive to the Type R group, but everything else is just hanging out. DM some sort of contact info and I'll let you know when we do something.
I too have a Si and interested in a meet too. How often you guys meet? And what area is the meet?

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sent you a PM and just followed you on Instagram!

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I too have a Si and interested in a meet too. How often you guys meet? And what area is the meet?
FK8 Houston always tries to get together for Coffee and Cars but that is not exclusive to Type Rs. Next C&C is October 6th. We pre-meet between 6:00 - 6:30am at a Starbucks near Memorial City Mall so we can roll into C&C and park together in the main lot. Otherwise we just find random things to do together. Now that the weather is cooling off we will plan some cruises. I will try and make a post in the forum about open events.

Sent you a PM and just followed you on Instagram!
Cool deal

miannosaurusrex

First Name
Mian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR
Country flag
FK8 Houston always tries to get together for Coffee and Cars but that is not exclusive to Type Rs. Next C&C is October 6th. We pre-meet between 6:00 - 6:30am at a Starbucks near Memorial City Mall so we can roll into C&C and park together in the main lot. Otherwise we just find random things to do together. Now that the weather is cooling off we will plan some cruises. I will try and make a post in the forum about open events.

Cool deal

In for the hang out details :)

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I started an IG for FK8 Houston. I will do my best to advertise public meets, hang-outs, etc. that we plan on going to. Example would be Coffee and Cars. IG: fk8houston