Horrible parking civics

Soma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
What? they didn't want anyone to hit their Lambo I mean Civic lol.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, ya never know, maybe they really had to take a shit, and just whipped in and jumped out and started running. :D

Last edited:

asdf916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP
Country flag
I don't know what it is about this car, but I have a hard time seeing the lines and centering the car. I'm usually within the lines, but not perfectly center like my ooooooold Accord.

Spinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I don't know what it is about this car, but I have a hard time seeing the lines and centering the car. I'm usually within the lines, but not perfectly center like my ooooooold Accord.
My CivicX is my first car, and I've been having trouble with it, too. Oddly enough, the Audi Q5 I learned on made it a lot easier. Maybe it has something to do with the 16's low ride height?

OP
OP
Akirazstylin

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, ya never know, maybe they really had to take a shit, and just whipped in and jumped out and started running. :D
No it was a bunch of kids. I thought to myself someone's gonna key that pos lol

nicoled985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
My CivicX is my first car, and I've been having trouble with it, too. Oddly enough, the Audi Q5 I learned on made it a lot easier. Maybe it has something to do with the 16's low ride height?
I actually find this car easier to park than my 2015 Civic. Maybe I'm just used to it

djasonw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2017 Toyota iM
Country flag
In my neck of the woods that type of parking will get you keyed and possibly stickered.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is that on the rear window? Looks like someone threw something on it. I always laugh at people who park like that without realizing that it makes their car more susceptible to scratches, and not the kind caused by people opening their door into it. Also, where the hell is their license plate?

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's either the biggest pile of bird shit I've ever seen, or someone threw an egg on it.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is that on the rear window? Looks like someone threw something on it. I always laugh at people who park like that without realizing that it makes their car more susceptible to scratches, and not the kind caused by people opening their door into it. Also, where the hell is their license plate?
California has this queer thing where they don't have to have plates on cars with temp plates. Which has always made no sense to me.