Horn Replacement

Riiooo

First Name
Alessio Ricotta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 1.6 DTEC
Hello, i was wondering if anyone in europe had luck finding one of those horn adapter harnesses, because i wanted to change the meeper on my civic without splicing and soldering but i wasn't able to find anything online except the already known stuff from USA which obviously doesn't get shipped here.
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get mine at College Hills Honda and it came with the wire harness. It was like $68 shipped and with dual horns.

OP
OP
Riiooo

Riiooo

First Name
Alessio Ricotta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get mine at College Hills Honda and it came with the wire harness. It was like $68 shipped and with dual horns.
Saw that but sadly it doesn't get shipped here in Italy

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Dual horn? what did you get you hit a part #?

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Another option is to cut and crimp if you don't feel comfortable soldering.

OP
OP
Riiooo

Riiooo

First Name
Alessio Ricotta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another option is to cut and crimp if you don't feel comfortable soldering.
i'm really comfortable with electrical stuff since i'm an electrician myself, i just wanted the job to be as clean as possible and using an adapter felt like the best choice

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
i'm really comfortable with electrical stuff since i'm an electrician myself, i just wanted the job to be as clean as possible and using an adapter felt like the best choice
The kit that they provide is basically the new horns with cut off harness from the original. They plug in with a crimp adapter over it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Horn Replacement 1652447131427

thatonejosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (MT)
Country flag
Also looking to replace the meep meep horns. Anyone know if the college hills dual horn set up is also plug and play for hatchbacks. More specifically, if there even is a mounting position for 2 horns? As far as I know, there's only a mount for one which results in our meeper horns.

Website says it fits si and 'Type R models' so I assume it means normal hatchbacks as well unless I'm interpreting that wrong. Just want to avoid drilling and hopefully not having to take off the bumper and just install by popping off the fake air vent if if possible.
Sponsored