Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dellyjoughnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, '19 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I think you are looking for this. The one where you screw it on and there's a needle that twisted down into the can when in usage.

1/2 Acme LH Can Opener Tap

A/C Refrigerant R-1234yf self-sealing can tap 0.5 lbs

You said you were looking for the thing attaching to these cans. From the first sentence. I am assuming you know the procedures and how much refrigerant you need to refill the whole AC system. I also assume you have the necessary equipment.

OP
OP
FR32H OJ

FR32H OJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump, no major leaks in my system. Let the leak stopper run for about a week before I put a refrigerant canister in. Nice and cold air now

M16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
Bump, no major leaks in my system. Let the leak stopper run for about a week before I put a refrigerant canister in. Nice and cold air now
Just curious. When you add a leak stopper, does the pressure increase? If so how much, and do you put the whole can?

OP
OP
FR32H OJ

FR32H OJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious. When you add a leak stopper, does the pressure increase? If so how much, and do you put the whole can?
Yes the pressure increases, same amount as the refrigerant canister. I added the whole can. The adapter has a psi gage and if your ac is blowing hot air then you'll need to add the full can
Sponsored

Reactions: M16