dslatsh

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
With the street MAF version, no tune is necessary.
By street maf what do you mean? I was looking on their site and don't see something like that? Also for this i see it takes air in lower by the fender like a traditional cai without putting the pipping/air intake down there to reduce the chance of hydrolock for someone who lives in Western NY think this be okay or should I look into that other filter you mentioned too...
Sponsored

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
The street maf is the original one. there is a version with a bigger sensor that allows more air through. That one requires a tune, the stock one doesn't. The base 27 Won intake comes with the street maf so you could just install the intake without a tuner.

OP
OP

dslatsh

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey guys been a while...crazy year...I was looking at the 27won intake, and noticed another one that kind of incases the intake by Misimoto. Was curious if anyone has this one or knows any information on it as to if the 27won be better or the misimoto, price wise I see it's cheaper.

Also, if i were to purchase the 27won intake and use the street one I see I don't need to tune it, but if I have a ktuner, is there anything I should do? Or would it be smarter to buy the other maf version...or does that require professional tuning not just something from ktuner
Sponsored