Hondata, Ktuner etc...

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 11 Honda Civic Si *Mugen*
Country flag
What's going on everyone!

This might be asked on the forums already or maybe someone can link me to the thread. Is there a way with the Honda Civic Type R that you can keep the stock tune not flash it and see gauges of the Air/fuel ratio, Coolant temp, intake temps, engine oil temp etc? For example like torque pro?
Sponsored

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes, they will both read the sensors for you without being registered to the ECU. Torque pro itself can also do this, obviously. There is no oil temp sensor, only oil pressure.

You can get Honda Hack to connect to KTuners TunerView or Hondatas software on your head unit. I'm not sure if Torque works on the head unit.

OP
OP

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes, they will both read the sensors for you without being registered to the ECU. Torque pro itself can also do this, obviously. There is no oil temp sensor, only oil pressure.

You can get Honda Hack to connect to KTuners TunerView or Hondatas software on your head unit. I'm not sure if Torque works on the head unit.
So if I honda hack the head unit and install the hondata app all I have to do is plug the flash pro in and it will give me the reading of all of the gauges?
Thank You for the reply!

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So if I honda hack the head unit and install the hondata app all I have to do is plug the flash pro in and it will give me the reading of all of the gauges?
Thank You for the reply!
I believe so, but I'm not 100% if the bluetooth functionality activates without being linked to the ECU. I imagine it does.

OP
OP

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe so, but I'm not 100% if the bluetooth functionality activates without being linked to the ECU. I imagine it does.
Is there anyone else that can chime in on this??

Thank You!!!

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
I have hondata flash pro , and my type r head unit is hanked via wifi , i installed hondata app but the 9dollar version from the play store it offers more custom view of the guages

http://www.autohack.org/

OP
OP

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have hondata flash pro , and my type r head unit is hanked via wifi , i installed hondata app but the 9dollar version from the play store it offers more custom view of the gauges

http://www.autohack.org/
You have any pictures of the customer view of the gauges??

So you can just plug your honadata to the obd2 port and getting reading of the IAT without jail breaking your ECU?

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Let me take a quick pic of the ones i use its custom with guages you want

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
I also have it to auto start when tuen on the car so it will automatically connect to the hondata

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata, Ktuner etc... C89DF312-DC67-43DA-B104-CF55E803CB3D

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata, Ktuner etc... 36FAE971-F620-4F67-B83E-20710062279F

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata, Ktuner etc... 31CE61E2-5DAC-4D16-A9E0-184DB466AEFD

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
It has the 1 to 9 rpm that will light up as soon as you start hiting 4k

OP
OP

SlasherX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I apologize to keep bringing this up... But basically if you want to get the gauges with the readings all you have to do it buy the correct obd2 Bluetooth reader that connects with the hondata app on the head unit if you don't want to unlock your ecu. Ktuner will give you reading and guages as well and you do not have to unlock your ecu.

What bluetooth obd2 reader is anyone else using?
Sponsored