Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I leaned out my 1015% across-the-board and it screwed so crazy. Really want an egt. Worried I'm going to melt something. Knock -6 to -7 fuel 10:1 wot.
10:1 at WOT is not lean, that's rich, and will result in lower exhaust gas temps. This engine likes to run around 11.2:1 (or so) for maximum power and efficiency. You won't have to worry about high exhaust gas temps at that AFR.
Sponsored

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
I'd rather not say, but it is from a very reliable source and I have no reason to doubt that information. :)
too bad my cvt restricts me from reaching those goals :( anybody wanna swap me their sport manual tranny? lol ;)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
too bad my cvt restricts me from reaching those goals :( anybody wanna swap me their sport manual tranny? lol ;)
you could expect 250/250 on a cvt which let me tell you, the car flies at that level

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
you could expect 250/250 on a cvt which let me tell you, the car flies at that level
looking to get a flash and vittune soon. just kinda on and off the fence about it due to not knowing my long term reliability of it. but hey thats the risk of messing with the car at all. will bite the bullet and pull the trigger soon im sure lol

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that how much you're running? Wonder how fast 0-60 that would do?
Im running an ethanol blend that is necessary to get to the 250/250 range but my IATs were too hot to extract the most from my tune right now so Im waiting till my PRL intercooler comes in to get it finalized. I am pushing 25.5 psi though. and the 0-60 still wont be eye popping bc you take torque off the bottom end so you dont hurt the CVT. A roll though from 40-100 it moves.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Im running an ethanol blend that is necessary to get to the 250/250 range but my IATs were too hot to extract the most from my tune right now so Im waiting till my PRL intercooler comes in to get it finalized. I am pushing 25.5 psi though. and the 0-60 still wont be eye popping bc you take torque off the bottom end so you dont hurt the CVT. A roll though from 40-100 it moves.
A cold air intake will help keep IATs down as well. The problem with the factory intake is that it draws air in from right above the radiator, which can get super heated during aggressive driving, especially on hot days.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A cold air intake will help keep IATs down as well. The problem with the factory intake is that it draws air in from right above the radiator, which can get super heated during aggressive driving, especially on hot days.
yes sir! Going to get that PRL Cobra eventually
Sponsored