HondaRedbullF1

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Are you able to buy bits and pieces to the fuel system? For example just the injectors. If not with the hondata fuel system, are there other companies that will sell just the injectors that work without having to get the entire kit?

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Are you able to buy bits and pieces to the fuel system? For example just the injectors. If not with the hondata fuel system, are there other companies that will sell just the injectors that work without having to get the entire kit?
no. Pretty sure its just ford oem ecoboost injectors. but you have no way to control the pump unless you buy the kit.

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It will not work without the tune by Hondata unless you take the time to figure it out if possible. Flashpro kept my old tune after I installed, it ran but in limp mode. Once I realized and put injector tune, runs great!

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
I don’t know what injectors hondata are running but like @turbociv910 said there’s an ecoboost out there with 1650cc injectors that will work on our cars with no special tuning (technically no tuning at all but you’ll run rich af). 4 piston will sell you them for $1400

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don’t know what injectors hondata are running but like @turbociv910 said there’s an ecoboost out there with 1650cc injectors that will work on our cars with no special tuning (technically no tuning at all but you’ll run rich af). 4 piston will sell you them for $1400
they are 99$ each from ford. Use oem honda seals for another 80. Proven to work

GraphiteAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Which eco boost is it?

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
If any of you want a set I have them new with all the oem Honda o rings . I did pay more than $99 though I paid about $160 a piece after tax directly from a dealer near me. $800

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
The whole install usually takes me 4 and half hours , but I make sure everything is clean, and properly installed, is a hard work and you don't want to make a mistake installing the injectors and the fuel rail.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
The whole install usually takes me 4 and half hours , but I make sure everything is clean, and properly installed, is a hard work and you don't want to make a mistake installing the injectors and the fuel rail.
you did it!!!

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
you did it!!!
I installed one kit for a customer , and I got once for myself too , I did mine mainly because In my persona calibration I have the fuel pump super maxed out , just for piece of mind , but it was happy with the power .
Sponsored