Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks. That’s exactly what I was looking for. Are you concerned running E30? Will you be getting the fuel system upgrade?
I ran the E30 mix on the base map just to try things out, and quickly found the limits. I don’t usually run the mix, just 91 for around town driving. Eventually I would like to do the full upgrade, but my concern is dealing with smog in Cali, this kit would be a PITA to reverse every 2 years. Though I’m a 19 so I’ve got 7 more years to enjoy no smog.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
I ran the E30 mix on the base map just to try things out, and quickly found the limits. I don’t usually run the mix, just 91 for around town driving. Eventually I would like to do the full upgrade, but my concern is dealing with smog in Cali, this kit would be a PITA to reverse every 2 years. Though I’m a 19 so I’ve got 7 more years to enjoy no smog.
Yeah that makes sense. I'm hesistant to get the flex kit now as well. I feel like giving up a little power and running 93 and a downpipe would be good enough.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I will personally wont give hondata a cent anymore, im very disappointed on how they are doing things. I wont pay $3k for a fuel uogrades and they required you to put a key to activate fuel pump parameter tells me that there are ways to get aftermarket fuel pump to work but THEY DONT WANT TO, sad that right hondata is our only option or else I will have moved my business to somebody else. And it is sad that @KTuner gaved up on us 4 piston had a real pump upgrade for months but hondata/ktuner wont add support, @Hondata is the closest one to support it but they do t care about us, they care about taking advantage of the market. Sad sad

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I will personally wont give hondata a cent anymore, im very disappointed on how they are doing things. I wont pay $3k for a fuel uogrades and they required you to put a key to activate fuel pump parameter tells me that there are ways to get aftermarket fuel pump to work but THEY DONT WANT TO, sad that right hondata is our only option or else I will have moved my business to somebody else. And it is sad that @KTuner gaved up on us 4 piston had a real pump upgrade for months but hondata/ktuner wont add support, @Hondata is the closest one to support it but they do t care about us, they care about taking advantage of the market. Sad sad
Full race just announced they are working with hondata and XDI to get a pump get an aftermarket option. I’ll I’m going to say is they better not charge us to use it. Ktuner did not have a car to work with that had the 4p pump. Everyone wanted it done remotely and ktuner needed a car there to make sure it was done right. He never says no just not etune it for the development.

Last edited:

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Full race just announced they are working with hondata and XDI to get a pump get an aftermarket option. I’ll I’m going to say is they better not charge us to use it. Ktuner did not have a car to work with that had the 4p pump. Everyone wanted it done remotely and ktuner needed a car there to make sure it was done right. He never says no just not etune it for the development.
@KTuner i will have pend my car if close to georgia if I knew ?

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
@KTuner i will have pend my car if close to georgia if I knew ?
Yea, ive spoken to 4P and Ktuner and they need a car to test it on before they released anything. And they were both VERY Open to test. They just need a car for several days. 4P even offered his Dyno to be used! If I had downtime I would definitely offer mine as the test car.

toyrocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 HR-V, 1995 Toyota Supra TT, 94 K_Del Sol, 94 K20 Turbo EG, 2000 Honda Insight
Country flag
Quick Update, just left Churches Automotive
Mod List:

PRL HFI
PRL Ti Turbo Inlet
PRL FMIC
RV6 Front Pipe
RV6 DP (Catless)
J’s Racing Full Ti Exhaust
Hondata
Hondata Fuel Upgrade
Siri Moto Flex Fuel Kit

Pre Fuel Upgrade
91 Oct 358hp 382 trq
110 Oct 408hp 428 trq

Post Fuel Upgrade
91 Oct 359hp 410 trq

Flex Fuel (e40 was the sweet spot)
406hp 429trq

Car feel phenomenal!

Saw higher trq # but had to dial it back due to clutch slippage. I’ll post up videos tomorrow, Gnight y’all!

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Fuel System 2E9CC914-7AF9-4727-B146-233DE9730E54

remc86007

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Quick Update, just left Churches Automotive
Mod List:

PRL HFI
PRL Ti Turbo Inlet
PRL FMIC
RV6 Front Pipe
RV6 DP (Catless)
J’s Racing Full Ti Exhaust
Hondata
Hondata Fuel Upgrade
Siri Moto Flex Fuel Kit

Pre Fuel Upgrade
91 Oct 358hp 382 trq
110 Oct 408hp 428 trq

Post Fuel Upgrade
91 Oct 359hp 410 trq

Flex Fuel (e40 was the sweet spot)
406hp 429trq

Car feel phenomenal!

Saw higher trq # but had to dial it back due to clutch slippage. I’ll post up videos tomorrow, Gnight y’all!

2E9CC914-7AF9-4727-B146-233DE9730E54.jpeg
Looks like a nice powerband. I'm guessing you didn't have any pre-fuel upgrade e40 numbers?

toyrocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 HR-V, 1995 Toyota Supra TT, 94 K_Del Sol, 94 K20 Turbo EG, 2000 Honda Insight
Country flag
Looks like a nice powerband. I'm guessing you didn't have any pre-fuel upgrade e40 numbers?
I didn’t run Flex Fuel at the time because e85 wasn’t anywhere near my house. Closest station with flex fuel was 17 miles away. I ran 110oct instead because it was readily available down the street from mi casa. Now there’s an e85 pump at a Chevron 2 miles away. ?

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody go from fbo 93 to flex fuel with this system? Is there a decent increase I’m on the fence as I’m fbo custom drob 93 tuned On ktuner and don’t want to spend like 4g to get this the flex sensor kit and hondata Fp if it isn’t a decent bump
It’s 100% worth it. E85 will give you more power and it’s safer since it’s more consistent than pump fuel content. 100% worth the upgrade.

More power and efficiency is always a good combination to rely on.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
I'm 100% factory except for a Hondata tune and E25. Can confirm that fuel pump is close to 93-94% on the E25 base map. No point pushing for more power at the 3-4k RPM range. Maybe there's some additional power in the upper rpm ranges by adding some timing. I basically don't see any knock doing 3rd gear WOT pulls.

I don't really see the point in bolting on a downpipe or intercooler when the factory fuel pump is already maxed at E25. The only solution is to run 100 octane or upgrade the factory fuel pump system.
Sponsored