Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
Hey guys so I’m about to pull the trigger on this fuel system as well as the prl flex sensor kit and hondata fp but I have a little extra cash and can get one more upgrade.
Which would y’all choose
Prl inlet pipe
Prl front pipe or
Prl charge pipes
Currently have ktuner prl hvi rv6 catless downpipe prl intwrcooler and that’s it
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys so I’m about to pull the trigger on this fuel system as well as the prl flex sensor kit and hondata fp but I have a little extra cash and can get one more upgrade.
Which would y’all choose
Prl inlet pipe
Prl front pipe or
Prl charge pipes
Currently have ktuner prl hvi rv6 catless downpipe prl intwrcooler and that’s it
Try the charge pipes first...you'll end up running more power so I'd think you could use strong pipes imo

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
Ya I went to there website but couldn’t find the fuel system

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
Which would y’all choose
Prl inlet pipe
Prl front pipe or
Prl charge pipes
Front pipes or inlet pipe will not net you any power if that’s what your looking for. Charge pipes though are a smart idea but still probably won’t net power. You really don’t need a turbo inlet unless you upgrade the turbo. I’m full bolt on and had no gain from it.

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
I just called a few vendors to make sure they were actually in stock but everyone I called are waiting for there shipment. I’m pretty sure that’s why there is a 2 star rating on prl website for the fuel system, cuz people likely assumed it was in stock. Anyways I’ll just order and patiently wait for whenever hondata restocks.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
10 sec type r with Hondata flashpro
I know it has hondata fuel system and at one point it had prl prototype turbo. I heard it now has a garret. I’ve heard a few garret kits and it sounds a lot like those. Heard rumors of 650 hp but that would be over Hondata’s fuel system upgrade capability. It’s possible they are adding meth on top. That is still not much more than 50
Ish hp. Regardless this is hearsay. I see no reason why a 500whp type r with weight reductions can’t do that time with right track set up. I highly doubt it’s stock bottom end at that power level. We’ve already seen over 500whp on a few type r but how long they’ll last is a huge question.
with a 1.9 60ft they could hit 10s. It’s not impossible on drag tires.
I ran 12.45 at 111 in a bolt in 2016 gti with dsg weighing over 3300 with me in it. With apr tune it’s only supposed to make 338 crank. 93 octane. Running only a 1.9 60ft due to being stuck to stock style launch control. If it was more aggressive could have done much better.
If you got the car that is 3000lbs 500whp will get you there but that’s a spot on almost flawless run.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I know it has hondata fuel system and at one point it had prl prototype turbo. I heard it now has a garret. I’ve heard a few garret kits and it sounds a lot like those. Heard rumors of 650 hp but that would be over Hondata’s fuel system upgrade capability. It’s possible they are adding meth on top. That is still not much more than 50
Ish hp. Regardless this is hearsay. I see no reason why a 500whp type r with weight reductions can’t do that time with right track set up. I highly doubt it’s stock bottom end at that power level. We’ve already seen over 500whp on a few type r but how long they’ll last is a huge question.
with a 1.9 60ft they could hit 10s. It’s not impossible on drag tires.
I ran 12.45 at 111 in a bolt in 2016 gti with dsg weighing over 3300 with me in it. With apr tune it’s only supposed to make 338 crank. 93 octane. Running only a 1.9 60ft due to being stuck to stock style launch control. If it was more aggressive could have done much better.
If you got the car that is 3000lbs 500whp will get you there but that’s a spot on almost flawless run.
I’m still curious how they’re well over 60MPH in 2nd gear and 130+ in 4th. Another member had noticed that in another thread.
Sponsored