Blazindominican

First Name
Blazin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Eclipse GSX, 10 CRV AWD, 21 CTR, 23 MT-10 SP
Country flag
Are the high pressure lines and low pressure lines included in this kit larger/made different than the OEM lines? I saw a fuel line mod done by some, would this mod equate to the same results these lines were made for?
Sponsored

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
Are the high pressure lines and low pressure lines included in this kit larger/made different than the OEM lines? I saw a fuel line mod done by some, would this mod equate to the same results these lines were made for?
yes they are different vs the oem one🙂!

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
You'd probably want to message Hondata for exact sizes.

They're obviously larger they wouldn't just send you an OEM line to replace you already have.

Blazindominican

First Name
Blazin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Eclipse GSX, 10 CRV AWD, 21 CTR, 23 MT-10 SP
Country flag
You'd probably want to message Hondata for exact sizes.

They're obviously larger they wouldn't just send you an OEM line to replace you already have.
Yeah I'll reach out to them. Was hoping someone had them not installed yet with a micrometer laying around lol

Grunkl

First Name
hey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Looking for info on the injector seals included with this kit. Still searching but hoping for a reply that will save me some time. I bought a CTR with the Hondata fuel kit and just blew a seal apart, it appears I can use factory Honda seals but does the Hondata kit come with better/same or what.... pieces?

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for info on the injector seals included with this kit. Still searching but hoping for a reply that will save me some time. I bought a CTR with the Hondata fuel kit and just blew a seal apart, it appears I can use factory Honda seals but does the Hondata kit come with better/same or what.... pieces?
Use the Honda injector seals.

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you describe in what way?
The high pressure line is manufactured from scratch with the restrictor hole designed for an increase in flow suitable for flex fuel. If the restrictor hole is made too large, it will not dampen the significant pressure fluctuations that are caused by the DI pump and injector closing. At the extreme, pressure fluctuations can cause momentary injector failure.
Sponsored