18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
Currently targeting mid March. It always is difficult when you make product announcements in advance for a complex product - the release date can slip to ensure everything is 100%.
Awesome
Sponsored

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Currently targeting mid March. It always is difficult when you make product announcements in advance for a complex product - the release date can slip to ensure everything is 100%.
Hey i really could use the fuel system right about now...along with everyone else...I'm out of fuel with my turbo kit and its causing throttle closures...any idea on release....its past mid march lol.

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Hey i really could use the fuel system right about now...along with everyone else...I'm out of fuel with my turbo kit and its causing throttle closures...any idea on release....its past mid march lol.
Hondata may or may not reply to this for awhile, they are temporarily shut down. As is most of the country/world. Sure they would've liked to meet that mid-march deadline if at all possible!

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hondata may or may not reply to this for awhile, they are temporarily shut down. As is most of the country/world. Sure they would've liked to meet that mid-march deadline if at all possible!
Thanks

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We're only waiting for one component - the low pressure fuel line. However I do not think it will be this month due to the shut down.
Great...thanks!!!

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
No.

It's not just a fuel pump though. The Hondata fuel system upgrade requires multiple components to deliver the increased fuel volume. Detailed explanation available at release.

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No.

It's not just a fuel pump though. The Hondata fuel system upgrade requires multiple components to deliver the increased fuel volume. Detailed explanation available at release.
Patiently waiting lol

alpinefd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
We're only waiting for one component - the low pressure fuel line. However I do not think it will be this month due to the shut down.
i'm wondering what was the challenge in getting these low pressure fuel lines?
how would one go about converting this to AN line setup?
would ORB to AN adapter work? wouldn't that be easier and safer?

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Like the high pressure line we are custom making the low pressure line. And like the high pressure line we're not cutting corners. For the low pressure line the clearance is very tight towards the valve cover and also through towards the rear of the head. AN fittings will nowhere near fit with the valve cover and then you'd also have to replace the OE fuel line as well. But then the bigger problems are that the line needs to be perfectly clean - the high pressure pump runs with micron clearance so any contamination will seize the piston - which you don't get on a rubber hose with the cutter style fittings. Also many people will run ethanol so everything has to either be stainless or plated, and I don't trust plating in the long term due to the contamination risk. I also don't want stacked AN fittings and then try to work out fatigue risk. Finally I don't like O rings compared to metal to metal. So here we are.

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Like the high pressure line we are custom making the low pressure line. And like the high pressure line we're not cutting corners. For the low pressure line the clearance is very tight towards the valve cover and also through towards the rear of the head. AN fittings will nowhere near fit with the valve cover and then you'd also have to replace the OE fuel line as well. But then the bigger problems are that the line needs to be perfectly clean - the high pressure pump runs with micron clearance so any contamination will seize the piston - which you don't get on a rubber hose with the cutter style fittings. Also many people will run ethanol so everything has to either be stainless or plated, and I don't trust plating in the long term due to the contamination risk. I also don't want stacked AN fittings and then try to work out fatigue risk. Finally I don't like O rings compared to metal to metal. So here we are.
Sounds good...keep the good news coming!!!

alpinefd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
awesome !! this is how product development should be done, thank you !!!!