• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hondata fuel kit for sell

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
see you Techs make it sound so easy!! I’d get in there & screw it up lmao ?. I still have it if anyone is interested.. if not I’ll delete the listing in a few days.
I am really surprised that no one has jumped on this!

I planned to make this change at the end of the year/spring, since I've basically modded the car and my budget out of the park due to pandemic mega boredom. There are still a couple/few other items on the list that I haven't taken care of yet. I suspect it's the same with many others, too.

Strongly considering it though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
I am really surprised that no one has jumped on this!

I planned to make this change at the end of the year/spring, since I've basically modded the car and my budget out of the park due to pandemic mega boredom. There are still a couple/few other items on the list that I haven't taken care of yet. I suspect it's the same with many others, too.

Strongly considering it though.
im very surprised aswell !! As far as I know it’s the only 1 for sell .. Hondata is out of stock with no ETA at the moment. It’s ready to ship too.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
im very surprised aswell !! As far as I know it’s the only 1 for sell .. Hondata is out of stock with no ETA at the moment. It’s ready to ship too.
Allot of people are holding onto there money in case the shit hits the fan.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
very possible!! I’ve had a little interest , I’ll give it a few more days , if it doesn’t sell, I’ll pack it away for another day.

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Good observation. I think a lot of people are really nervous that we haven't begun to see the full fallout of the shutdowns and job losses. We'll see how things start to take shape when that government money starts drying up next month.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Haha pretty much. all that money they printed is about to go dry.

I needs me some more stimulus from Sugar Daddy Trump lol

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
The reason is simple he is selling for the same price you can get in any other know seller , there is a multiple company selling for less . When I asking he told me he payed around 3k for Cali taxes , here in Florida we don’t have these taxes and we can get it from any seller for less . I offered less money because it was what I can spend and he reject my offer , assuming he keep asking the same as other knowing business with warranty.
Hondata is in back order but other seller has it in stock .

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well you guys can Always give growing cannabis a Try , hemp is legal in all 50 states!! Very easy to get licensed, the money can certainly be thrown away on Ctr’s , fuel kits , or crazy glass bongs if you choose. Or wait on big daddy trump to cut checks ? as Kshawn noted !!

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The reason is simple he is selling for the same price you can get in any other know seller , there is a multiple company selling for less . When I asking he told me he payed around 3k for Cali taxes , here in Florida we don’t have these taxes and we can get it from any seller for less . I offered less money because it was what I can spend and he reject my offer , assuming he keep asking the same as other knowing business with warranty.

Absolutely I rejected the offer !! Of 2500$ I payed 2850$ shipped , why do I need to throw away 350$ ? Money is of no concern here !! At least not for me !! It’s about responsible financial decisions , not loosing money , not getting ripped off by some Honda dealership.. and so on!! Why do I need to sell it to you for less ? Because you can buy it elsewhere for less , so do that !!

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Absolutely I rejected the offer !! Of 2500$ I payed 2850$ shipped , why do I need to throw away 350$ ? Money is of no concern here !! At least not for me !! It’s about responsible financial decisions , not loosing money , not getting ripped off by some Honda dealership.. and so on!! Why do I need to sell it to you for less ? Because you can buy it elsewhere for less , so do that !!
I can understand it from both sides here, and the reality is that it's going to take just the right buyer to pay full retail for a secondhand item. It's known that it's not used, but it's still not the same as buying from a vendor/Hondata directly. I think of it the same way as a new car purchase- sure, you just drove it home from the dealer, and it's perfect, but to someone else it's now pre-owned and worth a lesser value.

You're certainly free to sell it for full retail, and I can't fault you for trying to recoup your cost, but I also get that Alejandro is asking for a discount. Most people would probably feel more confident buying from an approved vendor, as there is product backing, return potential for damaged or faulty goods, and even product support- especially at full cost.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can understand it from both sides here, and the reality is that it's going to take just the right buyer to pay full retail for a secondhand item. It's known that it's not used, but it's still not the same as buying from a vendor/Hondata directly. I think of it the same way as a new car purchase- sure, you just drove it home from the dealer, and it's perfect, but to someone else it's now pre-owned and worth a lesser value.

You're certainly free to sell it for full retail, and I can't fault you for trying to recoup your cost, but I also get that Alejandro is asking for a discount. Most people would probably feel more confident buying from an approved vendor, as there is product backing, return potential for damaged or faulty goods, and even product support- especially at full cost.

Absolutely!! Sitting on Hondatas shelf or mine.. I believe I even dropped it too 2800$ shipped , for a fellow member. But again if you or him or anyone else can purchase it cheaper today , then I wouldn’t be in here clogging up this thread.. but that’s just me

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

Thank you , you just explain better than me . Anyway just was my opinion. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful at all .

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Oh trust me I already did .
thanks and good luck with the sell

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh trust me I already did .
thanks and good luck with the sell
very nice !! Can’t wait to see your install guide. Might encourage me to install mine. I could certainly see dropping the price if I had installed this & then took it all back off wet & greasy.Yea I may consider 2500$. At that point.. but it’s brand new sitting in the box!! Infact to help the community, you should share where you got it & how much you payed with us all.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hondata retails these for 2850$ if you bought one for say 2600$ brand new shipped , point me in that direction please sir.
Sponsored