• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hondata fuel kit for sell

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Well someone is nuts if they don't pick it up lol. Glws
Lmao !! Man I thought the same thing , figured it would be long gone & being installed by now.. if you order if from Hondata , you’ll pay a 300$ in taxes roughly.. this is a steal at cost.
Sponsored

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Definitely can see your frustration, you could try and give DeftMotion a call, they’re located outside of Nashville, TN. That’s where I went to get some parts installed when I was living there. Great shop, focused heavily on S2000 but they’ll get the job done.

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 09 Tacoma Rugular Cab 4x4, 13 Pruis, Husqvarna FE 501
Country flag
What will this kit do exactly? What other mods are necessary to make this an effective swap? Larger turbo? Hondata tune? Catless exaust?

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What will this kit do exactly? What other mods are necessary to make this an effective swap? Larger turbo? Hondata tune? Catless exaust?
Hondata made a little over 400 with 480 torque & have had it that way for 18 months according to them. That sounded fun to me .. and your not running your fuel system to almost max capacity. But apparently the biggest gains are felt down low , Honda runs air fuel at 14.7 ish between 2500ish and 5000ish , with the fuel kit , u can tune the air fuel lower for more power. Plus you’ll be ready if you do throw a larger turbo. The guy that runs Temple of vtec installed this kit with just a down pipe , you guys should see his car accelerate , it’s insane , he posted it on Instagram.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
I always wondered how bad the install would be for these. Having pulled the motor out of a 2017 CTR the injectors seems like a total PITA to get to

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I always wondered how bad the install would be for these. Having pulled the motor out of a 2017 CTR the injectors seems like a total PITA to get to
after reading through the directions, it definitely looks tricky & not something you wanna mess up. But if you get it right , the R turns into a monster apparently.. you can throw all the fuel at it

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
after reading through the directions, it definitely looks tricky & not something you wanna mess up. But if you get it right , the R turns into a monster apparently.. you can throw all the fuel at it
oh I fully understand the gains. Just giving my perspective of the install having taken apart a CTR fully

injectors will be the majority of your labor

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
oh I fully understand the gains. Just giving my perspective of the install having taken apart a CTR fully

injectors will be the majority of your labor
I wish you lived down the street lol I’d let a side mechanic do the install , I’d just have to really trust them. Another member had this kit installed , his good buddy was a Honda master tech & he concurred with a 4-5 hour install time. I could only imagine the acceleration with a proper tune , even on 93 pump. 91 pump had the torque at like 420ish. Plus Hondata traction control engaged. It would feel like stockish GTR type of acceleration

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wish you lived down the street lol I’d let a side mechanic do the install , I’d just have to really trust them. Another member had this kit installed , his good buddy was a Honda master tech & he concurred with a 4-5 hour install time. I could only imagine the acceleration with a proper tune , even on 93 pump. 91 pump had the torque at like 420ish. Plus Hondata traction control engaged. It would feel like stockish GTR type of acceleration
yea I bet it’d be amazing! CTR is the perfect street car it’s a shame they don’t stay cool on track if it’s hot out though.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I don't know how the install is done on a R. But in my SI I was able to replace the HPFP and injectors in about 4 hours, without instructions. And another 2, to do the intank pump. The worst part was getting the retainer ring off the fuel cage.

Just simple hand tools needed.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't know how the install is done on a R. But in my SI I was able to replace the HPFP and injectors in about 4 hours, without instructions. And another 2, to do the intank pump. The worst part was getting the retainer ring off the fuel cage.

Just simple hand tools needed.
see you Techs make it sound so easy!! I’d get in there & screw it up lmao ?. I still have it if anyone is interested.. if not I’ll delete the listing in a few days.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
see you Techs make it sound so easy!! I’d get in there & screw it up lmao ?. I still have it if anyone is interested.. if not I’ll delete the listing in a few days.
Lol I work IT and my car skills are..well. let's just say I did my first ever brake replacement only last month haha.

For the SI.
1. Remove all the connections on the manifold, as well as hoses, for the hoses pick the easiest side to Disconnect from.

2. Disconnect the 4 bolts on the throttle body. 3 bolts on top of the manifold, 2 on the bottom. Pull the manifold off.

3.Remove the gard on the end of the fuel rail, 2 bolts. Unclip the injector wires.

4. Disconnect fuel line to the rail, remove the rail bolts x2 for each injector. Pull the rail off, you do not need to Disconnect the rail pressure sensor on the end. You can then bring the rail up ontop of the motor to service the injectors.

5. Throw it all back together.

For the intank portion I'd google doing it on a 9th gen, process is very similar.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata fuel kit for sell L15B7+Fuel+Injectors+
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata fuel kit for sell 20200618_103841