• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hondata fuel kit for sell

CTR-19821

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Exactly there are no Hondata "discounts", The only discount would be a possible labor discount written by the installer as a "part" discount which they are selling at retail. UPP is common place in many retail brands and any discounts are gained by discounting items not price protected.

If $200 is preventing purchasing this kit from the OP you probably shouldn't buy it from a financial standpoint anyway. The Type R is not a cheap platform to modify in comparison to the cars base price point. Loading the car up with factory options is also expensive for the base price comp.

This is just the build for the car with some of the options I have not including the JDM and EDM parts I've also added before any Performance mods or customization. A loaded Type R ads up quick with no ADM and that doesn't include the labor for the dealership to install any of the options either, taxes, etc.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.19.37 PM.png
You can’t compare OEM prices from a dealership to a aftermarket Hondata fuel setup. If I bought the wireless charger for $300 and never used it I’m sure you would offer me less because it can be purchased at the dealer for $300. It’s just common sense ??‍♂

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
At the end of the day , I think we can all agree a brand new Hondata fuel kit will
Cost 2850$

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
You can’t compare OEM prices from a dealership to a aftermarket Hondata fuel setup. If I bought the wireless charger for $300 and never used it I’m sure you would offer me less because it can be purchased at the dealer for $300. It’s just common sense ??‍♂
this guy has a valid point tbh.

I'm sure it's not the $200 or however much it is that is preventing him from buying the kit.

whether or not you have installed it, the item would usually be considered second hand unfortunately. There is no reason for someone to spend the same amount to buy it brand new second hand from a private seller for the same price that authorized dealers are selling it for.

This might not be the case if your trying to buy a part like a voltex wing which has a 10 months wait time but not on a part that is only maybe a month wait.

also if you do plan on buying this kit, i would highly recommend speaking with hondata first regarding possible warranty (hopefully not but just incase something does arise). A lot of manufacturers will tell you to contact the authorized dealer where you bought it from to initiate the warranty process which won't work in this case.

anyways good luck on selling the kit. Really unfortunate you are getting quotes for such high prices to install the kit. If you were in socal, there are a lot of performance shops that would have done it for less :(

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
this guy has a valid point tbh.

I'm sure it's not the $200 or however much it is that is preventing him from buying the kit.

whether or not you have installed it, the item would usually be considered second hand unfortunately. There is no reason for someone to spend the same amount to buy it brand new second hand from a private seller for the same price that authorized dealers are selling it for.

This might not be the case if your trying to buy a part like a voltex wing which has a 10 months wait time but not on a part that is only maybe a month wait.

also if you do plan on buying this kit, i would highly recommend speaking with hondata first regarding possible warranty (hopefully not but just incase something does arise). A lot of manufacturers will tell you to contact the authorized dealer where you bought it from to initiate the warranty process which won't work in this case.

anyways good luck on selling the kit. Really unfortunate you are getting quotes for such high prices to install the kit. If you were in socal, there are a lot of performance shops that would have done it for less :(
im not comparing anything!! The kit stands at 2850$ from anyone , except the one guy who got it for 2500$ brand new , but again won’t share with us from who..

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata fuel kit for sell 4E094B1F-624B-4347-9492-6D0229B99A93
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata fuel kit for sell 1E9EC236-6F24-4579-AF96-63DD6165395E

chillin ready to go , I’ll only be able to ship it until Saturday. Pass that I’ll be deep in the cannabis fields for a bit.. good luck , wish everyone well ✌?

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Who is comparing OEM pricing to a Hondata Fuel set-up? Not me. ??‍♂

Bump for OP

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mod , please Delete or mark as un Sold. I will not be able to fulfill this order pass today. Thanks , stay up everyone!!
Sponsored