• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hondata fuel kit for sell

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly if you want the cheapest solution for power, the Hondata fuel system kit isn’t it. Just mix some e30 from the local pump and run the Hondata e30 map.

You’re going to get 90% there and save yourself $3,400 and that doesn’t even include labor. Just detune the air charge if you’re fuel pump is consistently over 95% duty cycle.
The straight E85 or Pump 93 without worry about any mix is quite convenient and more powerful, you aren’t going to take E30 with FBO to 480, also it’s 100% worth it for those with bigger plans than E30 provides.The Kit will support 800+ WHp E30 isn’t going to do that.
Sponsored

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
The straight E85 or Pump 93 without worry about any mix is quite convenient and more powerful, you aren’t going to take E30 with FBO to 480, also it’s 100% worth it for those with bigger plans than E30 provides.The Kit will support 800+ WHp E30 isn’t going to do that.
For E85 mix convenience, you can buy a $500 PRL flex kit. The tune will automatically adjust based on ethanol content.

I'm just saying the fuel kit gets you the last 10% from a stock engine/turbo but you need to spend $3,000. If you have plans to swap turbo, then that's a different story, but majority of the owners just want a little noise and power. This is the reason why the kit isn't as popular as a downpipe or an intake.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
For E85 mix convenience, you can buy a $500 PRL flex kit. The tune will automatically adjust based on ethanol content.

I'm just saying the fuel kit gets you the last 10% from a stock engine/turbo but you need to spend $3,000. If you have plans to swap turbo, then that's a different story, but majority of the owners just want a little noise and power. This is the reason why the kit isn't as popular as a downpipe or an intake.
sounds like we’ve settled it , the kit is a bust.. for me it wasn’t about all the bolt on’s & running the factory pump at 90 percent. It was about adding the fuel kit & maybe a high flow cat & making 400ish hp on 93 pump with room to spare & insane torque. Hondata has ran this for 18 months on a stock motor Type r , it just seemed fun to me & still does.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
sounds like we’ve settled it , the kit is a bust.. for me it wasn’t about all the bolt on’s & running the factory pump at 90 percent. It was about adding the fuel kit & maybe a high flow cat & making 400ish hp on 93 pump with room to spare & insane torque. Hondata has ran this for 18 months on a stock motor Type r , it just seemed fun to me & still does.
Ethanol is the cheapest solution to make power. It has been that way for basically all modern turbo cars. The fuel kit shines when you add a bigger turbo IMO.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ethanol is the cheapest solution to make power. It has been that way for basically all modern turbo cars. The fuel kit shines when you add a bigger turbo IMO.
absolutely , unfortunately e85 isn’t even a option for me. Pump 93 is all I’ve got. I can’t argue adding a bigger turbo , it’ll definitely shine. I think my goals with just the fuel kit , would definitely get me there, without the need of e85. But this is just a guess . with the fuel kit & a cat less down pipe , 420-450 may be possible, even on 93

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can’t run straight E85 on a flex fuel kit only, you need the fuel upgrade system to do so E85 burns more fuel.

I have a station 1/4 mile from the house and 5 in a 2 mile radius it’s plentiful around my area.

Yes E85 is more power and cheaper but remember you’ll burn more E than pump gas. So it will save you money in the long haul the kit will pay for itself for me, E85 is about 25 cents cheaper than 87 here. And 93 94 is about 50 cents more than 91.

So every fill of E85 only is a savings return on the fuel upgrade system. Also more power, no retunes for any mixture, no tuning for percentages because E85 would be too much for the current fuel system stock. So the kit is far from a bust it’s more power and more convenient and allows for a better tuning solutions and more efficient engine management.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can’t run straight E85 on a flex fuel kit only, you need the fuel upgrade system to do so E85 burns more fuel.

I have a station 1/4 mile from the house and 5 in a 2 mile radius it’s plentiful around my area.

Yes E85 is more power and cheaper but remember you’ll burn more E than pump gas. So it will save you money in the long haul the kit will pay for itself for me, E85 is about 25 cents cheaper than 87 here. And 93 94 is about 50 cents more than 91.

So every fill of E85 only is a savings return on the fuel upgrade system. Also more power, no retunes for any mixture, no tuning for percentages because E85 would be too much for the current fuel system stock. So the kit is far from a bust it’s more power and more convenient and allows for a better tuning solutions and more efficient engine management.
I completely agree!! You’ll make more power with the fuel kit all day

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
Y’all are trippin there is no vendor that has these in stock. They might claim they're in stock but there actually not. They put you on an order list And it took my kit a full month to arrive at my door. I don’t see what the difference is buying from vendor or op. It’s still in box same as if came from vendor except you’d get this kit from op in like 4-5 days tops.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Y’all are trippin there is no vendor that has these in stock. They might claim they're in stock but there actually not. They put you on an order list And it took my kit a full month to arrive at my door. I don’t see what the difference is buying from vendor or op. It’s still in box same as if came from vendor except you’d get this kit from op in like 4-5 days tops.
Well hell yea Chumbaloo !! My man , thank you !!!! If this was used & taken of my car , sure I’d come off the price to say 2500ish.. but it’s Brand new , in hand & ready to ship Right this second.

CTR-19821

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
So if you come across a issue with the kit, what do you do?

Not saying that’s the case, but I rather spend the same amount buying from a vendor than a random person. Not knocking OP. GL with sale.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Not saying that’s the case, but I rather spend the same amount buying from a vendor than a random person.
that’s very simple , you call Doug from Hondata!! I’ve spoke with him many times , they back their stuff up !! If you have the full kit with serial number & Code , your good. I can’t promise that , if say it was used & has been taken off the car.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag

Not saying that’s the case, but I rather spend the same amount buying from a vendor than a random person. Not knocking OP. GL with sale.
This guy doesn't seem like some random assclown with shady parts - He ponied up ~3k for a pretty advanced piece. I think that is a bit of a stretch - this guy is selling it for reasonable and with logic behind the price imo. If I were going to wrench my car I'd snap this up - you guys quibbling over mythical 200 dollar deep discounts on this part are truly dreaming.

Good luck with sale OP - at least you have some weed to get you through this crazy ride of a simple for sale item lol.

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This guy doesn't seem like some random assclown with shady parts - He ponied up ~3k for a pretty advanced piece. I think that is a bit of a stretch - this guy is selling it for reasonable and with logic behind the price imo. If I were going to wrench my car I'd snap this up - you guys quibbling over mythical 200 dollar deep discounts on this part are truly dreaming.

Good luck with sale OP - at least you have some weed to get you through this crazy ride of a simple for sale item lol.
Exactly there are no Hondata "discounts", The only discount would be a possible labor discount written by the installer as a "part" discount which they are selling at retail. UPP is common place in many retail brands and any discounts are gained by discounting items not price protected.

If $200 is preventing purchasing this kit from the OP you probably shouldn't buy it from a financial standpoint anyway. The Type R is not a cheap platform to modify in comparison to the cars base price point. Loading the car up with factory options is also expensive for the base price comp.

This is just the build for the car with some of the options I have not including the JDM and EDM parts I've also added before any Performance mods or customization. A loaded Type R ads up quick with no ADM and that doesn't include the labor for the dealership to install any of the options either, taxes, etc.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata fuel kit for sell Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.19.37 PM

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

appreciate you Homie !! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

OP
OP
Detailmylifeaway

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Exactly there are no Hondata "discounts", The only discount would be a possible labor discount written by the installer as a "part" discount which they are selling at retail. UPP is common place in many retail brands and any discounts are gained by discounting items not price protected.

If $200 is preventing purchasing this kit from the OP you probably shouldn't buy it from a financial standpoint anyway. The Type R is not a cheap platform to modify in comparison to the cars base price point. Loading the car up with factory options is also expensive for the base price comp.

This is just the build for the car with some of the options I have not including the JDM and EDM parts I've also added before any Performance mods or customization. A loaded Type R ads up quick with no ADM and that doesn't include the labor for the dealership to install any of the options either, taxes, etc.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.19.37 PM.png
agreed 100 percent!!