y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
I have a Hondata FlashPro should I change it to a KTuner? Im running an injen intake and Charge pipe. Which one is better?
Sponsored

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Depends on what you are looking for. Your post doesn’t help us any cause you aren’t describing anything.

OP
OP
y2kprofesor

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Depends on what you are looking for. Your post doesn’t help us any cause you aren’t describing anything.
Sorry but which one is more capable of bringing more power out of the engine. My next step is putting a Catless downpipe. I was reading that Ktuner is capable of better tuning with all the bolt on parts where Hondata is more safe and less aggressive tune. Thank you for your help.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Ktuner is the one for you then, you’ll be able to extract more power from it, and you can turn the engine light off if you wish to go catless. Ktuner is just as safe. I would suggest you get a custom tune, that’s the best and safest route. Hit up Vit.

Rey360

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Hello , I have a question regarding on tunning my car. I want to tune it with hondata but my car is a lease. Would that be a problem? Can I return to stock when I return the car without them knowing it’s been tweaked before?

OP
OP
y2kprofesor

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Hello , I have a question regarding on tunning my car. I want to tune it with hondata but my car is a lease. Would that be a problem? Can I return to stock when I return the car without them knowing it’s been tweaked before?
Hey it should not be a problem hondata is safe when you don't go over the +6 PSI tune also you are able to put it back to stock. The only think I hear is that if they investigate deep the might be able to tell it was tuned. By the way im selling my HONDATA so let me know .

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey it should not be a problem hondata is safe when you don't go over the +6 PSI tune also you are able to put it back to stock. The only think I hear is that if they investigate deep the might be able to tell it was tuned. By the way im selling my HONDATA so let me know .
What are you asking for your Hondata?

OP
OP
y2kprofesor

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag