Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
It was e-tune.

Steve from E-Tunez did the custom tuning. I chose E-Tunez because they don't lock the calibration and they are great to work with. I provided my tune as basemap to customize instead of OTS or tuner basemap. I use dyno to measure improvement and further check on knock using knock headphone.
I wonder if these guys can fix my problem I'm having with my custom tune?
Sponsored

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I wonder if these guys can fix my problem I'm having with my custom tune?
I'm not too sure. The only bolt on installed on my car is catless DP and everything is stock. I don't know if they have experience with drop in turbo such as W1. You may ask them before considering custom tune with E-Tunez. I don't ask them because I am indecisive on turbo upgrade.

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I'm not too sure. The only bolt on installed on my car is catless DP and everything is stock. I don't know if they have experience with drop in turbo such as W1. You may ask them before considering custom tune with E-Tunez. I don't ask them because I am indecisive on turbo upgrade.
I've contact them and according to them it's the ktuner software application that's causing this problem

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Custom Tunes for CVT FK7?? Screenshot_20200723-103844_Email

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've contact them and according to them it's the ktuner software application that's causing this problem

Screenshot_20200723-103844_Email.jpg
Where does this "corrupt calibration" come into play with your tune from Derek though?

It looks like e-tunez sent you a generic message regarding their tunes?

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Where does this "corrupt calibration" come into play with your tune from Derek though?

It looks like e-tunez sent you a generic message regarding their tunes?
I think they're saying that the tune is corrupt when they try to load it on their ktuner software, someone else told me to make sure I'm using the same version of ktuner software application that the tuner is using the create the tune...so fooking confused right now

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I think they're saying that the tune is corrupt when they try to load it on their ktuner software, someone else told me to make sure I'm using the same version of ktuner software application that the tuner is using the create the tune...so fooking confused right now
You're not the only one. :oops:

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag

Screenshot_20200723-103844_Email.jpg
This is generic E-Tunez auto reply. I don't think E-Tunez can open your calibration because I believe DRob lock the calibration if you expect E-Tunez re-calibrate DRob calibration.