BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Glad I looked at this post I moved to Murrieta (riverside county) 2 years ago and had no idea it was smog exempt. I needa put my usr downpipe back on

OP
OP
Kingamer

Kingamer

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ctr championship white, Aegean blue 18 civic ex sedan
Country flag
Glad I looked at this post I moved to Murrieta (riverside county) 2 years ago and had no idea it was smog exempt. I needa put my usr downpipe back on
Just so you know riverside still loves to do smog check points regardless so best not to risk it anyway. Part of the reason I returned to stock dp.

Also for any of us with the race hondata least expensive route for smog when due instead of having an oem unmolested ecm I would say purchase the carb legal and unpair then use the carb one to smog it and if so inclined return to the other.

But as always it's frowned upon and also illegal to use the race one on road so best to use for track day only.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So if I live in a smog exempt county I can throw on a downpipe and the whole works and not have to worry in my county. BUT if I drive through another county or area that's not smog exempt here in CA, wouldn't I still have issues if I get pulled over and told to pop my hood.

Smilo359

First Name
Aneliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thread has made me incredibly grateful to happen to live in good ol' hickabilly Tennessee lol
Sponsored