Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, 2008 Honda Accord EX-L, 2012 Hyundai Elantra Ltd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd personally feel disrespected if some service advisor approached me that sticky note. That's an attack on your manhood. He thinks so little of you, that he felt he could pull that scam off.

Go tell him to eff himself and he tries to pull that again you'll break his neck.

Top 3 items you can DIY, last one shouldn't cost more than 60 bucks. But I'd only do it after you get a new set of tires, unless you are currently experiencing abnormal tire wear.
Sponsored

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do this all yourself (aside form the alignment, I'm with fitter_here on that one). Seriously. It won't come near that price ripoff. You should site that dealership so others can stay away.

Axntai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex
The air filter on the new 1.5turbo get dirty really quick. Mine was really black at like 15k. So definitely change that. Buy bulk at autozone/part when they have the 20-25% off.

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
Do this all yourself (aside form the alignment, I'm with fitter_here on that one). Seriously. It won't come near that price ripoff. You should site that dealership so others can stay away.
Hi,
How do you change the cabin air filter? Pop out some plastic expansion plugs, etc?

Eric29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
On my Civic, I empty the glove compartment. Then while it’s open, push inward on the plastic tabs that serve as a hinge. The compartment then opens all the way and the cabin filter is exposed, although it is recessed. Pull the cover of the cabin filter off and take the filter out. Put the other one in (note how the old filter is oriented). Put the plastic cover back on and close the compartment so the hinges snap back in. Open it and put all of the stuff you took out back in.

Hi,
How do you change the cabin air filter? Pop out some plastic expansion plugs, etc?

Musclebadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Hey guys, so i took my car in to the honda dealership for the regular oil change since i have free oil changes.. WELL had! I completely forgot it was only for the first 12k miles on the car and then after that i had to pay. So i went in and the service guy came at me with this..

hondaLOL.jpg

He told me they would waive the oil change if i went with the full maintenance. One of the problems is that i now have the PRL CAI installed on the car and i don't want them to notice... so my question is, is this "Cabin filter" necessary? It seems like they have done it every time i went in for an oil change before...

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!
If you have a firestone check them out for a lifetime alignment. 199 bucks but after that is free whenever you need it. Helped out a lot on my previous car and saved a lot of money.
Sponsored