horchatajunkie

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hi y'all. First ever Honda owner. I was wondering if HondaHack was possible on my car? I've seen possibly every video for HondaHack and cannot for the life of me figure it out as the infotainment system in my car does not have a browser unless it's hidden. Is there any other way to do this? Thank you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi y'all. First ever Honda owner. I was wondering if HondaHack was possible on my car? I've seen possibly every video for HondaHack and cannot for the life of me figure it out as the infotainment system in my car does not have a browser unless it's hidden. Is there any other way to do this? Thank you.
Unfortunately you’re on the wrong forum. Please check civicxi.com

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Also, you need connect car infotainment to WiFi, then your browser should appear. Yes. It's hidden. Lol ?
Sponsored